Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Idea
Posted 2006-03-27, 06:13 PM
Why dont we set up a list of people we can invite to be members in the group, like Lenny, so that we can let the ones we like view or madness. Just an idea

I propose
Lenny
Will Kill (As of late)

We can add onto the list but thats what i was thinking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-28, 06:59 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Idea"
Sounds good to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-28, 07:29 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Sounds good to me."
You mean, make a list of people that can view the Strategy section of Dragoons? Well, this is only temporary that we are posting everything in here, but it could work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-28, 03:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You mean, make a list of people that..."
I think willkill just got beat up the last time him and I went at it. However, he is still somewhat of a pain, so you might want to just let it ride, however Lenny is prety cool. Your choice...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-28, 04:16 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I think willkill just got beat up the..."
well i meant subscribe tot he forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-28, 10:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well i meant subscribe tot he forum."
Lenny is a YES!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-28, 10:26 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Lenny is a YES!"
Yep, he needs to make another movie ASAP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-29, 07:19 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yep, he needs to make another movie ASAP"
I really don't care who comes in here. Even if they are annoying, at least it gives us some entertainment!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-29, 07:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I really don't care who comes in here. ..."
Yea I agree with Titusfied on that. Also I am going to have another private Dragoon Sub Forum created next to Strategies. It will be part of the same private member group that we already have for strategies but this will be called Dragoon Chat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-29, 08:54 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea I agree with Titusfied on that...."
Well, I guess we can keep the Strategy Forum JUST for the stickied threads, then have a Dragoon Chat for the spam, and use the public Dragoon Elites for serious threads about Halo(s).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-29, 03:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I guess we can keep the Strategy..."
That sounds great. Makes us that much cooler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-29, 05:42 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "That sounds great. Makes us that much..."
And mysterious!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-29, 06:02 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "And mysterious!"
Whammmmmmmy!!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-29, 06:11 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Whammmmmmmy!!"
"Big Bucks no Whammy's"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-29, 07:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting ""Big Bucks no Whammy's""
Damn, Double Whammy!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-29, 08:50 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Damn, Double Whammy!!!!"
That was the greatest show when you were sick. I remember watching it and just wanting toi hit shit,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY