Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

How do you??*Involves pudding*

Posted 2004-10-12, 11:33 PM
how do you get the last bit up pudding out of the cup.???????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-12, 11:52 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How do you??*Involves pudding*"
I lick it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-12, 11:54 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I lick it."
Randuin said:
I lick it.
the cup is too deep, its like one of then jellow cups you can buy, but it has pudding in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-12, 11:57 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How do you??*Involves pudding*"
Stick your baby finger into the cup and lick it off in an extremly erotic way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-12, 11:59 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Stick your baby finger into the cup and..."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Stick your baby finger into the cup and lick it off in an extremly erotic way.
that worked quite well, thankyou, well cept for the pert when it went in my eye... :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-13, 12:00 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "that worked quite well, thankyou, well..."
Aww in your eye?
How does it get from your baby finger to your eye again?
Explain please
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-13, 12:13 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Aww in your eye? How does it get from..."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Aww in your eye?
How does it get from your baby finger to your eye again?
Explain please
it was in my finger and i was slowly putting it too my mouth all slow and sexualy, but when my mind said "okay your figer sould be right in front of your mouth," i opend my eyes and quickly leaned forward to bite my finger, only it was higher up then i had thought, and.... POKE EYE!
make me sad :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-13, 01:03 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "it was in my finger and i was slowly..."
wow, you have giving a new meaning of eating pudding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-10-13, 01:29 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "wow, you have giving a new meaning of..."
LiveWire said:
wow, you have giving a new meaning of eating pudding.
pudding is yummy :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-13, 12:14 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "pudding is yummy :-)"
How do you plan on building worlds when you have trouble judging were your pinky is in relation to your mouth when your eyes are closed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-13, 01:06 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "How do you plan on building worlds when..."
kockblocker1 said:
How do you plan on building worlds when you have trouble judging were your pinky is in relation to your mouth when your eyes are closed?
cues i dont plan to build words with my eyes closed??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-13, 01:41 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "cues i dont plan to build words with my..."
poop smells like brown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-13, 01:43 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "poop smells like brown"
kockblocker1 said:
poop smells like brown
hehehe.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-13, 03:48 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "hehehe....."
Air smells like clear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-13, 04:17 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "hehehe....."
Why not just smear it all over your body and go wrestle another hot naked chick in a tub of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-13, 04:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why not just smear it all over your..."
I eat pudding by emptying the little container into a girls body and then I proceed to lick them clean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-13, 04:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why not just smear it all over your..."
I don't think Kida is the person you think she/he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-13, 06:31 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How do you??*Involves pudding*"
Kidagakash said:
how do you get the last bit up pudding out of the cup.???????
By getting on your knees and sucking my dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-10-13, 06:41 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "By getting on your knees and sucking my..."
oooooooo

what now? what now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-13, 06:48 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "oooooooo what now? what now?"
Ohhhhh, he went there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav