Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

1.10 Fury Druid Guide

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:14 PM
My first build so stick with me. This build can give you massive amounts of Attack Rating, and A descent amount of life. Please, Comments Are Welcome And Preferred. Here Goes:

Ok Skills:
Max WearWolf
Lycanthropy
Fury
Then Either Oak Sage OR Heart Of Wolverine

Reason:
Wearwolf because it is very fast.. and it raises Attack Rating
Lycanthropy for obvious reasons
Fury because it is exactly like Zeal only it adds better attack rating
Then since you will have a shit load of AR id say max oak sage but its up to you.

Itamz:
Weapon 1: Ebotd Maul I recremend 1.3k+
Shield 1: NOT Able to use a shield....
Weapon 2: Cta
Shield 2: Lidless
Armour: I prefer CoH Archon But its up to you
Helm: Jala's Mane With A Ber Or Jah
Gloves: Steel Rends
Boots: Sandstorm Treks
Belt: Verdungos
Rings: 2x C-Grips OR 2x Bk Rings
Ammy: Maras
Charms: 10x Shape Charms With Life
Charms Cont.: 9x Small 5 Res Charms OR 9x 3/20/20's
Charms Cont.: Anni

Stash:
Up to you, I normally dont switch but I'm not a good Pvper.
Absorb is good
2x Ravens For Cold Sorc's
Inferno Stride For Fire Sorc's
Spirit Keeper Helm *Godly For Pvp Against Sorcs*
Enigma If you want to tele
Tgods For Trappers

Stats:
Strngth: You Need To Hit Atleast 193 SO take the 20 from Coh, 20 from Jalas, 5 from Maras, 10-20 From Anni, 10-15 from Treks, 15-20 from Rends=80-100 off = u need anywhere from 93-103 strngth to use these items if you have all this gear.. any points not in here = life BUT strngth = damage... so its a toss up.
Dex: MAYBE 50?
Vit: Rest
Energy: NONE
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`

Last edited by Joka69; 2004-09-11 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Stats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:15 PM in reply to Joka69's post "1.10 Fury Druid Guide"
Do I deserve a sticky?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:19 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Do I deserve a sticky? :killgrin:"
Eh, not the worst. It's good but you have to add "HOW" to use him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Eh, not the worst. It's good but you..."
tokill.ace said:
Eh, not the worst. It's good but you have to add "HOW" to use him.
i would if ive played him lol ive seen this build used but im not sure how to use it myself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:28 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i would if ive played him lol :) ive..."
You need tactics/stradegy, weapon 2, shield 2, and maybe extra stuff you should have for dueling certain type of chars.

Example:
2xravenfrosts
2 dwarf star
1 t-gods
1 rising sun
2 wisps
1 hot spur
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:31 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "You need tactics/stradegy, weapon 2,..."
im gettin there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-11, 12:56 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "im gettin there..."
can you give me a reason why you choose those gears... cuz they don't look so good to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-11, 01:22 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "can you give me a reason why you choose..."
It looks good to me, i just need a lil more in depth explanation of skill points/stats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-11, 02:32 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "It looks good to me, i just need a lil..."
Yes, talk more about the skills/stats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-11, 04:50 PM in reply to Joka69's post "1.10 Fury Druid Guide"
Sorry to break it to you, but this thing isn't doing shit in PvP.

You'll be dead before your first Fury is done, without a shield. Also, the EBOTD Maul will not hit the 4FPA Fury breakpoint, making the whole build nigh-useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-11, 05:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sorry to break it to you, but this..."
Well the best I see for a weredruid would be BotD Zerk unless you can get a magic or rare weapon with enough IAS to hit 4fps AND do decent physical damage.

With the BotD zerk you'll hit 5fps which is still slower than a paladin zeal.

As for the choice of spirit, I think sage is much more useful than Heart of the wolverine because it gives so little bonus AR and Damage compare to the Sage's Life bonus.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-11, 06:07 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well the best I see for a weredruid..."
Also a griz caddy with 40/15s is good. It makes your attack fast as hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-11, 06:12 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Also a griz caddy with 40/15s is good...."
meh jus rip me a new asshole why dont we? i cant wait till endurack sees this *Sighs*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:46 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Do I deserve a sticky? :killgrin:"
well i highly doubt that you will get a sticky because i didnt even get one and i had a strategy section in mine and some explaination of gear. so in short you have to beable to explain your reasoning behind everything i guess inorder to get a sticky.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:27 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well i highly doubt that you will get a..."
I think with some proper editing by some members of EoTD (Endurack, blck) it could have some potential.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think with some proper editing by..."
It would be a complete retooling...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 09:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It would be a complete retooling... :("
You would get ripped using 2 hander especially if it doesnt hit at 4fpa but maybe if theres a chance you hit your opponent he would be 1 hit ko'ed. I used to duel in 1.09 with 2 hander and 1 hand was fun with 2 hander.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:38 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "You would get ripped using 2 hander..."
a fury druid is fun. but not with a 2 hander. the point in pvp is to win. and stay alive. without a shield. alot of melee's out there will win against you because of the fact they have shield. a mediocre melee with 50% dr and max block will win. if you were to edit post. put in xtra gear like for different situations, reasons on gear chosing and stat/skill allocation. also put in strategy.

Quote:
I think with some proper editing by some members of EoTD (Endurack, blck) it could have some potential.
..nice one. i am EotD myself, so thx for that. makes all of us EotD feel good =)..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
j_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenj_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

j_d

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:10 PM in reply to j_d's post starting "a fury druid is fun. but not with a 2..."
well take in mind im not good at pvp as no one will help me out.. i have nothing on d2 anymore.. and rite now im installing XP and getting a wireless internet connection for ym laptop so then i can play again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:18 PM in reply to j_d's post starting "a fury druid is fun. but not with a 2..."
Sorry I didn't mention your name. Maybe I'll get around to editing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven