Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Omeygawdooder
Posted 2004-07-27, 11:49 AM
Sup fools?

I'm back! Right now I'm in Georgia though, I've decided to live here for a year with my father.

Alrighty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Omeygawdooder"
Welcome back, K_A. This bitch was getting pretty quiet without you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:51 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Welcome back, K_A. This bitch was..."
Are you serious?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:51 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Are you serious?"
Serious about what?

Oh yeah, what have I missed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:53 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Are you serious?"
Well, if you ignore the whole "revolt" thing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:58 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Well, if you ignore the whole "revolt"..."
Thus it hasn't been quiet.

Ya, you came back right in the middle of a "revolt" led by a banned member and followed by several members who can't voice their own opinions but only agree with what he says through others.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:03 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Thus it hasn't been quiet. Ya, you..."
Medieval Bob said:
Thus it hasn't been quiet.

Ya, you came back right in the middle of a "revolt" led by a banned member and followed by several members who can't voice their own opinions but only agree with what he says through others.
What you fail to understand is that it is not his opinions alone. It is a compilation of many member's opinions, that he has composed into a formal list.

Welcome back, KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "What you fail to understand is that it..."
I haven't seen one person say something that wasn't either
1) a statement made by Grav.
2) agreeing with a statement previously made by Grav.
3) tagged with a liability statement stating that their opinion shouldn't be taken into account until Grav comes back.

If you have an opinion, grow some balls. I'm tired of people saying that this will be settled when Grav comes back. He's not a current member of the forums. You are. Make your statement.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Serious about what? Oh yeah, what..."
Where have j00 been to be able to come back now?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-27, 12:37 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Where have j00 been to be able to come..."
Welcome back, young amazon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 01:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Welcome back, young amazon."
Great that you are back K_A... people are taking shit way too seriously around here... "revolt"... hahahahahaha....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-27, 01:54 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Great that you are back K_A... people..."
What revolt???

Welcome back K_A.

I will be back on a lot more to. Busy ass summer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-07-27, 02:44 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "What revolt??? Welcome back K_A. ..."
revolt lol, I thought it was just some amusing shit. Like people flaming back and for, not a big deal and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-27, 03:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Omeygawdooder"
Welcome back buddy! You missed a few interesting days, not too much though. Thank God I have a spam buddy on AIM again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:59 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I haven't seen one person say something..."
Medieval Bob said:
I haven't seen one person say something that wasn't either
1) a statement made by Grav.
2) agreeing with a statement previously made by Grav.
3) tagged with a liability statement stating that their opinion shouldn't be taken into account until Grav comes back.

If you have an opinion, grow some balls. I'm tired of people saying that this will be settled when Grav comes back. He's not a current member of the forums. You are. Make your statement.
See, Bob, what you fail to realize is that we talked about this before he brung it forth. Those aren't only his opinions, they are of all the people that were involved in it. He was the one that contacted us though and really made the group, we just gave him our ideas and he compiled them into a list. He was really in charge of this, so don't give us any shit about how we can't think without TEH WONDERFUELZ GRAV!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos