Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Why i hate Trading...
Posted 2004-03-29, 03:56 PM
I fuckin hate trading, most people dont kno trading ways, like who ever says "wug" first the other person should show there shit first, i hate people who dont follow that, idk maybe thats just me.I also hate people who are dicks and say"stuff, wug" right after u already said "wug" WTF! so u say "stuff, wug" and then they exit, wtf are u thinkin seriously! And i HATE it when people think they kno everything and make it out like ur item sucks and its worth nothing, but for some reason they want it badly and wont pay what its actually worth for it. Trading shit thats actually worth stuff takes fuckin forever i hate it so much, lately i've been thinkin of makin a service even tho i would never want to do it, but like a service that trades ur items for the shit u want, i mean u couldnt give them sigon helm and want a botd, u'd have to give them sufficient items other wise they couldnt do it, idk if the service would be payed in money or items but could be a good idea...anyway i just needed to vent, trading blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-29, 04:39 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Why i hate Trading..."
SlickFic04 said:
I fuckin hate trading, most people dont kno trading ways, like who ever says "wug" first the other person should show there shit first, i hate people who dont follow that, idk maybe thats just me.I also hate people who are dicks and say"stuff, wug" right after u already said "wug" WTF! so u say "stuff, wug" and then they exit, wtf are u thinkin seriously! And i HATE it when people think they kno everything and make it out like ur item sucks and its worth nothing, but for some reason they want it badly and wont pay what its actually worth for it. Trading shit thats actually worth stuff takes fuckin forever i hate it so much, lately i've been thinkin of makin a service even tho i would never want to do it, but like a service that trades ur items for the shit u want, i mean u couldnt give them sigon helm and want a botd, u'd have to give them sufficient items other wise they couldnt do it, idk if the service would be payed in money or items but could be a good idea...anyway i just needed to vent, trading blows.
Eh, I dont mind tradeing, but its too much like a monoploply, the better people have all the wanted items and they will rob you for them, and you need the items to get better ones.
Its better to just build yourself, more satisfaction.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-29, 05:04 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Why i hate Trading..."
Not to mention trading the Annihilus charm... Man sooo many scams out there. It's pathetic. And people who want a billion runes (high) for their crappy items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-29, 05:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Not to mention trading the Annihilus..."
Tru, u cant trade anni, its impossible unless witha friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-29, 05:46 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Tru, u cant trade anni, its impossible..."
You need someone you both know, I think. If it is just you and your friend, the dude assumes you are not trustworthy... It is such bullshit that you can't trust no one on b.net these days. Always trying to scam/dupe/steal...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-29, 07:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You need someone you both know, I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
You need someone you both know, I think. If it is just you and your friend, the dude assumes you are not trustworthy... It is such bullshit that you can't trust no one on b.net these days. Always trying to scam/dupe/steal...
And then there are the people who are too nice and never shut up.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-30, 06:02 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "And then there are the people who are..."
sometimes you can´t trust friends,i had a friend (iknowed him over 6 month (seen him like every day)) but one day he asked me if he can test his dmg with my ed gaze and my wf , but he leaves the game with my items
most i hate the rich people woha have about 16 chars with perfekt stuff and want to make an new char but are to lazy to mf and to trade so he hack your account although you have only one char with a normal stuff ...
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:24 AM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "sometimes you can´t trust friends,i had..."
well if you see your friend every day just go beat the snot out of him till he gives it back to many people are scamming these days i dont get it the wealthy need to feed the poor wheres robin hood (lol) they can mf and find skullders occy tal armor anything and everything the poor ever wanted i mean come on if u find it u usually find it easily so all im saying is lighten up on the costs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-03-30, 11:05 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "well if you see your friend every day..."
I give stuff I dont need, whats the point of keeping it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-30, 08:46 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I give stuff I dont need, whats the..."
True after i do some runs and get some decent stuff i will give to people just starting out to help them. Why bother hording stuff when someone could use it and then they might return the favor if you start another char. Anyway most of the people i have met on b net have been pretty nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You need someone you both know, I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
It is such bullshit that you can't trust no one on b.net these days. Always trying to scam/dupe/steal...
I'm guilty, this guy was killing my ass and I was annoyed by him...but his stupidity led me to this, he went to cold plainsdroped an enigma dusk and left, well this trap sin was town guarding so i went to cold plains and ran the wrong way (lol i was stupid) and found his enigma...i picked it up and went to town, sure enough the guy came back and was crying for hours... it was soooooo funny lol but he pushed me to it i'd never do it to someone that wasn't an ass lol
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-31, 06:07 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I'm guilty, this guy was killing my ass..."
But dude, that was an Enigma. I would've done the same, as he would've pissed me off also. That is just too rich. Another on the xfer part, you never xfer in the same act as you are in, no matter where it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven