Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Question about characters
Posted 2003-11-01, 08:41 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums. Is it possible your revert your character back to 1.09 if you installed the 1.10 final patch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-01, 08:45 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
I don't think so, I don't understand what you mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-01, 08:50 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
If you install a patch such as 1.10, the character will become a 1.10 character, no? He/she can only be used if your game version is 1.10. I want to know if I can change a character that is a 1.10 character back to a 1.09 character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZedral is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-01, 08:58 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Are you talking about for single player?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-01, 09:07 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-01, 09:10 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Can't you just downgrade your patch to 1.09 and play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-01, 09:18 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
What do you mean by that? Reinstall the game with 1.09?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-01, 09:19 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-01, 09:22 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Ah. Well, I tried that already, and for some strange reason I didn't see my character in the selection screen. I know the game read him when I tried to make another character with the same name. What's wrong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-02, 01:18 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Does anyone know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:19 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
The way i see it is the game isnt able to patch the character files backward it was the actualy reason why the 1.10 beta patch revert was actualy files from 1.09 that were copied in another directory before the beta patch 1.10 was applied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:40 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Shoot. So I guess I'll have to wait for a 1.10 character editor to fix my paladin. Thanks for your help guys!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zedral

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:45 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
It is possible if you have actually kept a backup savefile of your character in v1.09 before you patch the game, then reinstall the game with v1.09 patch.

But if you've patched them without making backups, you can't do much about that.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-02, 04:12 PM in reply to Zedral's post "Question about characters"
Grr. Next time I'll be sure to back them up if I try something new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Zedral