Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Zelaron history
Posted 2003-08-18, 07:26 PM
Past moderators, sup moderators and if there were any past administrators. And why these people were de-modded, de-supreme moderators and de-adminned. And also people who were banned but only the people who were permanently banned or people who were banned and are still around.

I think if this gets enough posts that are on the money it should be stickied here. Why? For future members that want to know. I doubt that will happen but I think its a good idea.

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2003-08-18 at 07:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-19, 02:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
In the beginning, there was Chruser. Xenn and Taco were sen mods, and there were a few normal mods; I was mod of Unreal Engine Games (I'm a big Deus Ex fan). Then Xenn and Taco got admined. Later, one or two admins were added that didn't last long, like Hendrix. I and, IIRC, GodsLittlePimp were Sen. Modded. I think Grav was Sen. Modded at some point. I got demoted to normal moderator after going on a vacation, even though I informed Chruser in advance. Eventually I got Sen. Modded again. Wiccan and I think TAE got Sen. Modded. Hellmonkeys was a Sen. Mod. at this point, though I don't recall exactly when he got his position. I became an admin. Penguin and SYG got Sen. Modded. Randuin got Sen. Modded. Penguin got Admin. Randuin got demodded for spamming. Jamesadin, Ex-Mania, Adrenachrome all got Sen. Modded at about the same time. Rurouni became board clean up officer, a stealth Sen. Mod. position for cleaning out old posts that violate warez and dececy policies. Rurouni later became a full-fledged Sen. Mod. Taco got deadmined for posting warez; previous blunders prevent reinstatement.

That's pretty much all the events that I recall, in the order I recall them happening.
Grav and Randuin have been promoted, demoted, banned, and unbanned more times than I care to recall....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-08-19, 02:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Yeah, and although Zelaron was up and running prior to installing vBulletin (we used to have another board software which worked way differently), vBulletin was set up on January 14, 2002, and is the official Zelaron community birthday.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-08-19, 03:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
so Jan. 14, 2002.....Every Forum Leader should know how old
Zelaron should be (or every member who thinks to be a proud member of this wonderful website) !!!

ps what are we going to do on the b-day of ZELARON on 1-14-04 !!! And, or actualy what did YOU guys do this year?? (1/14/03)

01/14/02......who would of thought.....its not even 2 years old yet, my nephew is even older "lmao"
ps thanx again for this wonderful website !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-19, 04:25 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
I was teh l337 Wc3 beta mod....i pwned that shit, i posted free dl link and everything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-19, 06:52 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Hendrix and Demi were admins before Taco and me, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-08-19, 10:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Complete World Domination by 1/14/04.
Domination of Mars 1/14/06
Domination of entire Galaxy 1/14/20

Something like that.....

Hrmm... WetWired sure does remember his history =/ My memory is not as.... reliable...

Last edited by Penguin; 2003-08-19 at 10:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-08-19, 10:45 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Penguin said:

Something like that.....

Hrmm... WetWired sure does remember his history =/ My memory is not as.... reliable...
Chruser
Webmaster

Aspiring Hentai Artist

...looking at his title, I think he has other goals in his mind.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-20, 07:25 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Senesia said:
Penguin said:

Something like that.....

Chruser
Webmaster

Aspiring Hentai Artist

...looking at his title, I think he has other goals in his mind.

eh? Well he IS Swedish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:34 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
And he IS trying to throw off all the PIs and government people trying to foil his conspiracies...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
And he IS funny looking in that picture from when he was 15.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-20, 10:34 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Penguin said:
Something like that.....
I don't know, We DO have some rivals we must eliminate first. Then we can go for galactic domination!!!!!

how do we scale up to the "other" forums/websites/what ever you want to call them??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-20, 12:41 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
You forgot killah bitch, you suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-08-20, 01:45 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Yewah, killah was my homes.....everytime i remmeber killah, the memory of me pwnign taco in b.net comes about.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-20, 01:53 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Randuin said:
You forgot killah bitch, you suck
So I did. How could I forget the guy who just dissappears, then comes back months later, asks for a sig/avy combo, gets it, then leaves again?
Anyway, he was a Sen. Mod. at some point. Now that Xenn brings it up, those other admins *were* arround before Xenn and Taco, and were de-admined shortly after Xenn and Taco became staff. Zelaron had been up for less than a month before all this had happened, and it *was* a year and a half ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-08-20, 02:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
I see the future of zelaron as.. well either me staying Sup mod or moving up to a higher position ;-) *wink wink* hehe.. but the thing i dont like about our past is that there were a shitload of mods who just got modded and de-modded... I was modded for all do DiabloII but taco demodded me in 2 of the diablo forums Grrrr! but then i just kept getting new forums to mod like General Media and the help forum.. i kept rising until i came to the point of saying.. what the hell.. im mod of like.. 25% of the forum so i might aswell just be sup mod and then a long long long time later after bothering chruser i got the position woop woop.. and thats the story of how i hit the schoolbus full of nuns

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-20, 02:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
i see other people who have posted over 1000 and been a member since last year and yet, thay are not a Moderator, do you ask to be one or do the admin ask YOU if you want to be one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-20, 02:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Well, if they are needed, and you possess some sort of greater skill/ability for a particular section, you can either ask, be nominated, or maybe you will just be asked to accept the position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
My other name has been around since june of las tyear i think.. Can i get modded by any chance? hehe. its worth a try!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron history"
Titusfied said:
and you possess some sort of greater skill/ability for a particular section
usually not the case.. *looks over at jamesadin* good for nothing =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin