Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Religiously charged work E-mail
Posted 2008-01-16, 10:15 AM
Here's a chain e-mail I got today by a disgusted person who received it at work, she was telling me that this woman has been spreading these around at work and I really feel it's unjust and should possibly have her fired, stuff like this shouldn't be happening in a corporate enviorment. But me being the genius that I am decided to e-mail her back and debunk a few things, but I want to see what you guys have to say about this.

Quote:
Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran).

Scripturally - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . . Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democra cy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation, perhaps we
should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

* * * Call it what you wish; it's still the truth.

* * * You had better believe it.

* * * The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President?

You HAVE to be kidding?! Wake up America!

Obama even says if he wins the election, he will
be sworn in on the Quran (Koran)---not the Bible!

PLEASE, please pass this to all in your address book.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-16, 10:24 AM in reply to D3V's post "Religiously charged work E-mail"
Where the FUCK did Obama say he would be sworn in on the Quran? There's no way he would say something like that. That lady is obviously ignorant.

If there was an e-mail like that going around here at my work place, you'd better believe that lady would get suspended and/or fired. We're so PC we have a "Diversity Team" and my law firm prides itself in being one of the most diverse law firms in the country.

It's sooo bad here that recently a white employee has been undergoing some major surgery, procedures, etc to save his life and his boss is promoting awareness of his predicament that they're holding prayer vigilants for him, fundraisers, silent auctions, all that good stuff. Seems fair since the guy could possibly die, correct? Well, some black workers here are protesting this guy's fundraisers because some random black lady didn't get the same attention and respect like this guy is getting. So now we aren't allowed to talk about his condition.

It's so ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 10:25 AM in reply to D3V's post "Religiously charged work E-mail"
I'm interested in what you emailed her back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-16, 10:49 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm interested in what you emailed her..."
Okay, i'll paste it over for you.

It's funny, now people are catching on and it's buzzing around the office. Apparently she is a Clinton supporter here at work, funny, huh?

Quote:
Great example of why RELIGION and Government are seperated, as it states in our Constitution.

I love how this document falsifies a few good points as well, this is a very stereotypicial e-mail and shouldn't probably even be sent around..

Not only that, but why bring Barack Obama into this? I mean his childhood shouldn't really matter.. His parents we're Muslim, as he was born into it, later in life converted to christianity, that's unfair and biased against the muslim religion which is totally incoherent by an american to allow freedom of anything, which from what I understand, is the basis of our country.

This e-mail is just pointing out stereotypes that not all Muslims follow, i'm sure any person could conjure up negative points about every religion, but that shouldn't even matter.

There are a lot of great muslim people in the world, I mean we can look back into history at some of the greatest a**holes like Adolf Hitler WHO WAS RAISED A CATHILOC .. wow, didn't know that did you?.. I mean if you're going to bring up something associated with Obama's childhood, why not bring a mass murderer into the scene that probably has a very similar religion as you do, I mean if you're going to be prejudice then everyone else should have the same fair opportunity... Anyways, he had killed 11 million people...

Yeah, no muslim act has ever compared, not to start a religious war or anything, but this e-mail is just absurd, and whoever wrote this together and seriously considers this to be just and right should reconsider their own thoughts, and learn to think for themselves.I'm disgusted to be even reading this to think that a co-worker was so absent minded.
That basically sums it up, it's funny how ignorant people can be at times.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:02 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Okay, i'll paste it over for you. ..."
I like how you called Hitler a CATHILOC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I like how you called Hitler a CATHILOC."
No, Read it again. I said if they're going to bring Obama's childhood into this then I could could search for other religions that have done just as bad, and pointed out that Adolf was raised a Catholic... I'm hoping not to get in any shit for this

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, Read it again. I said if they're..."
I realize the point you were trying to make, you just mispelled Catholic. It's just funny with the context of the message.... ADOLF HITLER WAS A FUCKING CATHILOC FFS!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I realize the point you were trying to..."
I hope it hits at home with her, I mean I could go on and on about this we've had debates and shit on here a few times about religion, and as soon as I heard about it at work and seen my e-mail I was baffled.

I had to have it forwarded to me after finding out about it because the woman was only sending it to her fellow "friends" in the political party, but it was going to get out eventually anyways.

*Edit* Oh, and I'm Catholic myself, which makes this even more fun. It's like the black guy making fun of other black guys, and they can't say shit because it's not racism if it's your own side. Hah!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I hope it hits at home with her, I mean..."
Dunno if it's been posted but it has been debunked that Obama is not a muslim. His father was raised muslim, but he was an atheist by the time Obama was born. Obama's mother did not feel religion was important. Obama himself is part of some church that he joined like 15 years ago(which kinda makes it silly to think he was sworn in on the Quran.)

Also, the whole "Obama didn't salute the flag" thing is bull too. They took the picture like, moments before he started saluting it. It was taken completely out of context.

Go on snopes and look these things up. It's all untrue. I really hate how people actually buy this stuff without doing any research of their own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-16, 11:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dunno if it's been posted but it has..."
Yeah, it's ridiculous, and we get this shit all the time. I guess having a bunch of backwoods rednecks makes things much harder to convince the populous. What sucks as well is that it took me so long to look some things up on my own

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-16, 02:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I realize the point you were trying to..."
Thanatos said:
I realize the point you were trying to make, you just mispelled Catholic. It's just funny with the context of the message.... ADOLF HITLER WAS A FUCKING CATHILOC FFS!!
Misspelled! .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-16, 02:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Misspelled! :x."
Touché.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-16, 04:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where the FUCK did Obama say he would..."
That was a different politician, but they were gonna be sworn in as governor or senator, I forget. I could be completely wrong, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-17, 06:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That was a different politician, but..."
KJ said:
That was a different politician, but they were gonna be sworn in as governor or senator, I forget. I could be completely wrong, too.
To my knowledge I've never heard of any senator getting sworn in under the Koran. Politicians are so ignorant. Even if any of this we're true, what happened to that little theory our founding fathers had that chimed somewhat towards "freedom of religion".. I mean, wasn't that the intial reason we formed a new country? .. Jebus

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-17, 09:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "To my knowledge I've never heard of any..."
No, it's the reason the pilgrims hopped on over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-17, 06:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No, it's the reason the pilgrims hopped..."
What I find funny is that the same mormons living here in Utah that tell me I shouldn't discriminate against Mitt Romney because of his religion are buying into this "Obama is a muslim" shit and saying they would never want him for president because he's a muslim.

I can't tell you how many people I've informed that Obama is not a muslim and even if he were they are hypocrites for not voting for him simply because he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-18, 06:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What I find funny is that the same..."
Quote:
I can't tell you how many people I've informed that Obama is not a muslim and even if he were they are hypocrites for not voting for him simply because he is.
Dude, i'm the same way. Here at work it's really bad, I figured when I got into the 'realm of adulthood' they would be more educated than I and be able to explain shit to me, but it's been totally the opposite. We get chain e-mail's almost every day downing Clinton or Obama and I have to basically sift through and debunk and explain things to everybody. My next project is the "Fair Tax" program they are trying to promote, which I plan on opening a debate about here shortly.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V