Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

8 year old making you feel shame
Posted 2004-07-22, 07:05 PM
http://pya.cc/pyaimg/img2/2004041216.wmv

Wow

PS: Although there wasn't much to hear it was just a huge blur demonstration of speed skills
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:08 PM in reply to Randuin's post "8 year old making you feel shame"
I loved that last riff....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:31 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I loved that last riff...."
i could do better .......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "i could do better ......."
At the age of 8? Not many others can say so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:27 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "At the age of 8? Not many others can..."
I doubt he could even do it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I doubt he could even do it now."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:01 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Oh dont worry i know.

I play guitar and bass... Have you tried before? If not then you dont know if its hard or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh dont worry i know. I play guitar..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:27 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I play both... If i had to tell you this, guitar is way harder than bass... I prefer guitar though, because the sounds are way better. I've owned a bass and guitar for a year, but have only seriously been into it for a few months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-22, 10:19 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
I PLAY guitar. And I'm damn good busting out solos, knowing more than 14+ scales with tons of songs, and practice 3-4 hours a day. Been playing for a year. Trust me, I'm damn good enough.
If guitar "isn't hard at all" then why do you practice so much?

Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-22, 10:20 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
I PLAY guitar. And I'm damn good busting out solos, knowing more than 14+ scales with tons of songs, and practice 3-4 hours a day. Been playing for a year. Trust me, I'm damn good enough.
And the kid is EIGHT, you fucking tool. You, sir, are not eight years old. There is a huge difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-23, 01:48 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Just wondering, did you self teach or have someone teach you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-07-23, 09:01 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Just wondering, did you self teach or..."
I teach myself, I am pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-23, 09:16 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I teach myself, I am pretty good."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-23, 09:56 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Practice makes perfect, no one can be perfect, so why practice?

PS: The best way to improve is to actually practice with a band, it's also more fun :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:14 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Practice makes perfect, no one can be..."
slaynish wtf are u talking about u shuld just see me play bass i no anyone would say "holy shit" i make my own songs for my band (had 19 concerts ) and i have a shit load of niceeee solos u just gotta play it right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:32 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Practice makes perfect, no one can be..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-23, 12:11 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto, I know that you need to practice a lot. But you said that it was easy... if it were easy then people would not have to practice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-23, 12:27 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "slaynish wtf are u talking about u..."
tokill.ace said:
slaynish wtf are u talking about u shuld just see me play bass i no anyone would say "holy shit" i make my own songs for my band (had 19 concerts ) and i have a shit load of niceeee solos u just gotta play it right

Once you pick up a bass, and play a few songs, learn a few songs, you start to like it. Then you can play almost anything before fret 18...

Same with guitar.

As the year goes on, i'll get better...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-23, 12:28 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Once you pick up a bass, and play a few..."
Also, thats not the point ace.

Are you motherfucking eight years old?

No

Shut your fucking mouth, twat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish