Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Styles
Posted 2002-01-31, 12:54 AM
So we don't clog the board with modifications we post about, post all modifications to the site in this thread.

New Styles:

There are several new styles, including SubSilver (remade by Chruser) and Night Vision (made by myself)

Please give any suggestions and/or comments for either of these, or any others.

And new smilies:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-01-31, 03:22 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
* Buttons are using different themes.
* Can hardly read the text with those background colors.
* I don't like those two colors.

Nice try though, just change the colors and fix the buttons
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-31, 11:50 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Lol yeah.. By the way, how do you change the basic text? Like where it says "There are 409 registered users..." I couldn't figure out how to change that from black.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-01-31, 04:48 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Added "Cave"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

New Smileys
Posted 2002-01-31, 09:32 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Just created and added ,, and

I think they're pretty funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-01, 02:37 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Body tags change most stuff...
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-01, 06:56 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
New one:

Doesn't anybody like my smileys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-01, 07:10 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
G0 XENN Y0VR SM1L1ES 0WN TH0SE 0THER VN1337 1's!!!!!!!
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-02-01, 08:54 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-02, 02:08 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Added "Night Vision"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-02, 05:55 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Added Sun Shine and Grass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-22, 06:15 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
I added improvements for Night Vision:

• Dark green table heading background color
  • New online/offline/new post/no new post icons
  • New top right-hand corner buttons
  • No more white line under logo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-22, 06:19 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Hey, I removed the white bar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Night Vision Updates
Posted 2002-02-24, 04:46 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
The style I made, Night Vision, has now been redone with new icons for everything! For some reason the on/offline icons arent working on netscape though, and I'm working to fix that. I encourage you all to check it out

If you don't know how to change your styles, goto user cp, edit options, and at the bottom is your style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-24, 04:47 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
*checking it out*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-26, 03:55 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Fixed all the icons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-26, 03:57 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Its great, now all we need it some for Ocean!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-27, 08:48 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
Sweetness!

Though for regular use, I still like plastic better
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-02-27, 09:57 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
I use ocean, it's sexy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-27, 11:24 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Styles"
ocean rulez =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee