Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Week 5 Fantasy question
Posted 2008-10-03, 06:52 AM
Well, I am in a perdicament this week as you guys have been previously.

I have been pitted with a pretty decent lineup, however my 2nd and 3rd offensive (flex) players are the ones killing me inside.

The 3 players that I do have in the (WR/RB Flex) positions are:
Jerious Norwood
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7828

Chester Taylor
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6142

Mushin Muhammad
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3511

First of the options: Chad Johnson
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5483

He has had a horrible year thus far, the bengals as a team in general have played like garbage, and it's a miracle I still have him on my team, I'm just hoping for a turnaround, momentum changing game but it is looking more and more bleak each week.

Next up is Philly's WR, Reggie Brown
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7211

Now, Reggie has played okay now that he is back in the lineup, but I'm still uncertain if he should take that last spot or not as of yet.

The spot that I am trying to determine is who to put in Mushin's place, if anyone.

Now, the last lame duck is Lance Moore from New Orleans.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7544

Not much of an option, as the other two are.. But i'm going with what i've got. (Jamal Lewis is on a bye for me)

At this point I still have Mushin as my 3rd flex starter, and haven't really been persuaded to go otherwise. Greg Jennings is my starting receiver (GB), and Maurice Jones-Drew is my starting Running back. (Homerism FTW). This is for my pay league as well, just curious as to what you all think.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-03, 12:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "Week 5 Fantasy question"
Lance Moore is Bree's only option down the field. Use him and thank me in the morning
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-03, 12:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lance Moore is Bree's only option down..."
What the fuck is Devery Henderson doing? He was mediocre last year.. is Brees just not throwing to him? I figured with Colston and Shockey out, Henderson would get a ton of balls thrown his way.

I'd go with Reggie Brown anyway :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-03, 12:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What the fuck is Devery Henderson..."
That's where i'm leaning towards today. I'll just probably end up waiting until Sunday morning and flipping a coin, the guy i'm playing this following week is one of the guys that put his whole team into the faith of Brady, and look what happened. LAWL. No wins.

Anyways, hmph. I'm ready for this weekend. There is definately some good football coming up, including the Texans running all over the Colts.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-03, 04:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's where i'm leaning towards today...."
As an Eagles fan, I don't even really like Reggie Brown, but he's pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied