Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Golf
Posted 2007-09-23, 09:50 PM
So i joined a golf tourney today with a partner (2 man teams) and we ended up winning. First prize brings cash (about 90 dollars) and an all expense paid trip to Rider to compete in the regional qualifiers. If we win there, we get a 5 day golf package to Las Vegas to compete nation wide.

I think me and my partner could do it, we shot a 64 (8 under today) and destroyed the field by 9 shots. That was the entire northeast so it felt real good. Yeah im going to go pro some day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-23, 09:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
Cool. I play, but I'm still not the best. I can hit it straight now though, but not as far as I want to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-23, 10:16 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
Wow, a 64 is a really nice round, and it sounds as if you were both way ahead of your competiton to win by 9 strokes. Enjoy your trip and good luck in the next round.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-09-23, 10:52 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
That's pretty boss. Good luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-24, 08:11 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
Very nice. Good luck bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-24, 08:18 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
gruesomeBODY said:
So i joined a golf tourney today with a partner (2 man teams) and we ended up winning. First prize brings cash (about 90 dollars) and an all expense paid trip to Rider to compete in the regional qualifiers. If we win there, we get a 5 day golf package to Las Vegas to compete nation wide.

I think me and my partner could do it, we shot a 64 (8 under today) and destroyed the field by 9 shots. That was the entire northeast so it felt real good. Yeah im going to go pro some day.
I call bullshit on that, scan your scorecard.

If that's true, Good luck man ! And great score, but that seems a bit too good....

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-24, 09:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I call bullshit on that, scan your..."
Well he has other golf stories that are plausible...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-24, 10:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I call bullshit on that, scan your..."
D3V said:
I call bullshit on that, scan your scorecard.

If that's true, Good luck man ! And great score, but that seems a bit too good....
Have you ever played in a scramble group before? Thats why are score was so low.

For all that dont know, a scramble is when each player plays a shot from the tee, then both players decide which shot was better. From there, both players then play the next shot from the best spot. So if i hit a bad shot, and my partner hit a good shot, we use his shot. You continue to do this until your done with 18 holes. So it makes the scores real low, especially if both players are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-24, 01:04 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Have you ever played in a scramble..."
I was going to ask, but figured you'd answer it for my by making you prove your point without me having to ask, thus giving me a better answer the whole time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 06:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
gruesomeBODY said:

Damn, not bad at all, you beat the hell out of me!

Golf kicks ass, I wish I could play it more often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-25, 08:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Damn, not bad at all, you beat the hell..."
Vollstrecker said:
Damn, not bad at all, you beat the hell out of me!

Golf kicks ass, I wish I could play it more often.
im the same way, I wish i could play more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-25, 08:44 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im the same way, I wish i could play..."
So ...does Tiger Woods do better than that by himself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-26, 06:49 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "So ...does Tiger Woods do better than..."
Willkillforfood said:
So ...does Tiger Woods do better than that by himself?
I believe that we shot better then his average. But hten again hes one man against 2 kids so......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-26, 09:37 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I believe that we shot better then his..."
I've never played golf, never really interested me, though I'm sure I will when I'm older.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-26, 11:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Golf"
Where was this golf tournament held at? I think I heard about it on the radio...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-26, 04:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've never played golf, never really..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I've never played golf, never really interested me, though I'm sure I will when I'm older.
It's honestly quite a bit of fun, and I'm not typically a patient person when it comes to amusement. It's rather relaxing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker