Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Draft Position Order
Posted 2004-08-19, 10:27 AM
Alright, well Chruser did the most high tech randomly generated algorithm known to man kind, and this was the order of the draft positions he selected:
  • 1. Uncapped
  • 2. Platnum
  • 3. D3V
  • 4. Thanatos
  • 5. Titusfied
  • 6. MightyJoe

As of right now, I don't have every round selection position, other than the first two, which is common sense. I am picking my draft order for my other league's this weekend, so by Sunday, I should have the official list of picks through each round of selections.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Draft Position Order"
Damnit. Anyone want to trade a pick or two?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-19, 03:24 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Damnit. Anyone want to trade a pick or..."
Doubtful. I was pissed with 5, but I think 6 would be better. Not sure yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Draft Position Order"
Alright, so here is how we will draft throughout the rounds by your pick number.

Round 1:.......1.......2.......3.......4.......5.......6
Round 2:.......6.......5.......4.......3.......2.......1
Round 3:.......3.......2.......6.......1.......5.......4
Round 4:.......4.......1.......5.......3.......6.......2
Round 5:.......5.......6.......2.......1.......4.......3
Round 6:.......2.......4.......3.......1.......5.......6
Round 7:.......6.......2.......1.......3.......5.......4
Round 8:.......3.......4.......6.......5.......2.......1
Round 9:.......4.......6.......5.......3.......1.......2
Round 10:......1.......5.......2.......3.......4.......6
Round 11:......5.......4.......1.......6.......2.......3

Wow, honestly, I have the draft order for 8 teams that are scrambled like this, so I just did the best I could to try and cover it for our 6 team league. If anyone sees something wrong, drastic or minor with this setup, please make note in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-23, 10:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, so here is how we will draft..."
This will mean that we can draft up to 3 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 QBs, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DEF.

That also means, that you will play 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 QB, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DEF.

On the days when your TE, K, and/or DEF has a bye, you can drop that player/team and pick up another one to fill in for that week of playing. If you want that player you dropped back, you have until Tuesday at midnight to pick that player back up. If you fail to do so, you forefeight that player and others can pick him up if they wish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-25, 08:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "This will mean that we can draft up to..."
You can also add more roster spots so we dont have to drop, and we could just have a back up at each position.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-26, 09:53 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You can also add more roster spots so..."
What do you mean? Keep the 8 person draft up, but when 7 and 8 come around, just skip their turns?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-26, 10:29 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What do you mean? Keep the 8 person..."
No just keep the 6 people draft. But for each team you can add additional roster spots. Like instead of each team only having 11 people, they would be able to have 15 or something like that. We could still just do a 11 round draft and then everyone could just pick up back-ups after the draft or something like that.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-30, 08:38 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "No just keep the 6 people draft. But..."
What is a good time for everyone to get together. Give a time schedule as follows.

If I have a day notice, I can basically do the draft at any time, Monday through Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-30, 08:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What is a good time for everyone to get..."
I IMed you with Thursday evening/night. Maybe Friday around 9 pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-30, 08:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What is a good time for everyone to get..."
Tues-work 9-4
Wed- work 4-9
Thur- work 9-4
Fri- work 9-4
Sat- work 12-7
Sun- work 10-3

Basically anytime I dont work, I have a lot of stuff but it all gets done whenever.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-30, 10:17 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Tues-work 9-4 Wed- work 4-9 Thur-..."
Well, I already know that this Thursday, since it is my last day of Finals (yes, my school is very odd, and I have Finals this week), I am going out to happy hour then hittin' up the bars all night with the roommates, so I can't do Thursday. Friday, like just about all Friday's, I will most likely be out, or semi-drunk by 9ish..

I can do Sunday at like 4, if that works for everyone. It seems good for Joe, but how about everyone else?

Or we could do tomorrow (Tuesday) at like 5 or 6ish if everyone wants and sees this in time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied