Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Grav Banned?!
Posted 2002-10-29, 06:55 AM
What the hell?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:02 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
where the hell did you get that?>

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:04 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
Yeah he got banned for making fun chruser, it prolly wont hold
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:07 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
where did he make fun of Chruser?
and fuck i have no one to bitch at now...
your not around enough P and raziel owns me
what to do... what to do...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-10-29 at 07:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
If i know chruser he'll be unbanned by friday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
where did he dis C at?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:26 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
Zelaron meeting last night, he called him various names lol and wouldent stop claiming "Christian has no power"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-29, 07:30 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
lol Chruser showed him some power eh? lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
Heh. Okay, yeah I thought maybe he had done something really nasty this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:54 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
lol so did i thats why i was askkin

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 10:55 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
He has no power over aim so he flaunts it where he can. Sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-29, 11:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
Quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsntGrav
He has no power over aim so he flaunts it where he can. Sad.
lol... grav is asking for it

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 11:46 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
Probably a temperary band.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-29, 11:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
We were having a meeting about improvements for the board, and Grav kept doing various things to disturb the meeting, so after he was being asked to leave a few times. Instead, he began to insult me. While I'm not talking this personally, I can't tolerate such disrespect. I'll unban him if he can change his mind and apologize for turning the meeting into a flaming rampage.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-10-29, 12:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
'I Can't tolerate such disrespect.'

Oh egads. He's being disrespected.

QUICK!!! NATIONAL GUARD!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-29, 12:22 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
You did not only disrespect me, you disrespected a meeting about imrpovements for the board, and thereforth, you disrespected the entire board. Of course, if you're pleased with your accomplishment, why not celebrate it as well?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-10-29, 01:00 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
eh.. not to be a Chruser asskisser but thats fucked up Grav
thats the exact opposite of what you should be doing

i could understand if you were just dissagreeing with the topic
but dissrupting and dissrespecting is uncalled for
but i only know of what Chruser has just said i dont know what really happened

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 02:39 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
grav is tight. Come on churser u cant hold a grude on him for screwin up once after he's been on the board so long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-29, 02:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
its not like he screwed up something he deliberatly
dissrupted an administartive meeting

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 02:43 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Grav Banned?!"
i think he should be entitled to 1 mistake...if he does it again ban him churser but i think u should giv him another chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes