Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)
Posted 2003-05-22, 12:53 PM
CLASS RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW (5/24) (YET AGAIN, MY PARENTS ARE RETARDS):

Tonight, be there, in the Zelaron IRC channel. 10 PM Eastern Standard Time.

I will be hosting a class tonight which will discuss things that make sense. Tonight, im gonna let you have a slice of truth with a little appetizer of reality. Heres a sampler of some of the stuff I will be discussing (which is not limited at all to peanut butter):

Eating peanut butter every day makes sense. Proteins + Nutrients + Wholesome Peanut Oil = a healthy, delicious paste. Pretty much just eat this with bread and jelly, and you got yourself 4 of the 5 food groups down. Drink some kind of parsley-banana-orange shake (theyre good, trust me), and you got 5. It just doesnt make sense to not eat this every day.

Now THAT makes sense.

Be there tonight as I reveal many of my mysterious theories about the universe, and everyday life. Get my theories on the afterlife, the end of the world, which day of the week it *really* is, and several of my programming theories. In fact, this can double as a good programming lesson.

Be there tonight as I kick some idealogical/philosophical ass. No slaynishes allowed.

10 PM Eastern Standard Time, Zelaron IRC chat.
irc.freenode.net
#zelaron

Last edited by mantralord; 2003-05-23 at 09:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-22, 12:57 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
I do not respect you.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-22, 03:45 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
how about no mantralords? that sounds pretty good to me.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-05-22, 05:30 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
How about you all burn in hell? I'll be attending, count on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-05-22, 09:02 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
no slaynishes!!! this is an outrage! i am guessing that by saying no "slaynishes you are also refering to the one and only zagggon, well how flabergasting
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-23, 09:56 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
Ive rescheduled again....arrrrg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-23, 11:57 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
Reschedule you ass to another fucking country...one with no internet access preferably....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-23, 02:28 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
ouch.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-05-23, 03:35 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
Doofus_AW said:
Reschedule you ass to another fucking country...one with no internet access preferably....
No matter how much I hated someone... I wouldn't want them to move to Canada... ! That's just wrong.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-05-23, 06:10 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "That makes sense. (Class tonight on IRC)"
dfd im sensing you dont like canada... well neither do i %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon