Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Mother Fucking Mothers!
Posted 2004-05-28, 11:48 PM
Quick history of my life:

My mother and father were drug addicts. My maternal grandmother took me and my older sister, and my paternal grandmother took my brother.

I had cancer when I was 4. The person I woke up and saw everyday was my grandmother. She sacrificed work, her social life, everything to be with me and make me feel secure.

My grandmother had an accident a short while before I joined Zel. My mother took me in. I had known her since I was about eight and I learned she was my mother when I was just turning nine. I lived with her and my grandmother, once she got out of the hospital, came and lived with us.

In about March, I moved out with my grandmother. My mother had taken her and me to court to try and get my grandmother's guardianship removed. I said I wanted to live with my grandmother. So, the court sent all these child workers to see me, and all three of us had to have a psychological evaluation. I told the following things to all of them:

1. My mother had a very bad termperment. If she stubbed her toe, she'd start screaming at someone.
2. She once pinned me down to the couch and threatened to, "put me through a wall" if I did not go to a sporting event.
3. She often insulted me on the issues that she tried to help me with. Like, saying that I had no friends and no life. Just the day before, she had told me I needed to get out and make some friends. Um.....

I told them all this, and I ended up staying with my grandmother. The court's ruling was that I stay with my grandmother but visit my mother when I wanted to.

Since then, I have not visited my mother. She called and screamed at my grandmother about two weeks ago. And just two days ago, she called and left a message threatening to get a lawyer and try and get the guardianship removed.

My grandmother got sick and had to go to the hospital. My uncle told my mother and she came just as we were leaving. Luckilly, my aunt had had a restriction placed so she can't visit and probably make her relapse.

Well, there's the whole stupid tale. From start to finish. The bitch is psycho!!

I forgot to mention something funny. She told the court that my grandmother was "terminally ill." She neglected to tell them that she had kicked my grandmother out. You see how ridiculous and utterly curel that is right? She kicks her 67-year-old, terminally ill, grandmother out of her home. For God's sake...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-05-28, 11:56 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mother Fucking Mothers!"
errr sorry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-28, 11:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mother Fucking Mothers!"
If that story was madeup I swear it would be kinda funny. But remember, life sucks, then you die.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2004-05-28 at 11:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-29, 12:00 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mother Fucking Mothers!"
If only your mother had killed you, my life would have been better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-29, 12:06 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "If only your mother had killed you, my..."
Not just yours, his grandmother that had to put up with his shit.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-29, 02:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not just yours, his grandmother that..."
did she try to take ur sister and brother back too? And what u told at the psychological test, was that really true ?

That story kinda reminds me of 1 of those bad -based on real facts- tv-movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-29, 03:20 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "did she try to take ur sister and..."
Maybe you shuld make a movie on it, but make sure that kuja gets hit by a train at the end.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-05-29, 09:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Maybe you shuld make a movie on it, but..."
I think I hear Oprah calling..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-29, 10:43 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mother Fucking Mothers!"
Wow, you people are assholes.

Sorry to hear that kuja's. Hows the grandmother doing now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-29, 10:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow, you people are assholes. Sorry..."
If memory serves me correctly, when he first joined his mother told him not to go to the flame forum because of what she had seen, but maybe I'm just remembering things that didn't happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-29, 11:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If memory serves me correctly, when he..."
Ya, something like that, but I am not sure if it's kuja or whoelse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-29, 11:35 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Ya, something like that, but I am not..."
I remember it was him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-29, 11:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I remember it was him."
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=mother
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-29, 12:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread...."
On the next page he says he was kidding, you can't know what are lies and what aren't now. I suggest we crucify him.

Lol, Jizmo, I had "somebody call Dr. Phil" typed in until I read your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-29, 12:22 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "On the next page he says he was..."
I don't believe he was kidding, and if he was that's just stupid anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-29, 01:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't believe he was kidding, and if..."
Well if it's true, that prove his mother is psycho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-29, 08:35 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well if it's true, that prove his..."
I always knew Kuja's was an assclown and today supports my assumption ten fold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-29, 09:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I always knew Kuja's was an assclown..."
ugh...I'm sorry this is happening to you Kuja How's your grandmother as of right now? Any better? I'll keep ya in my prayers. Life sucks though, but you know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But yet again, sorry about all the shit that's happening to you Kuja.

To all the people making very rude comments: fuck off...if you were to go through this, you'd sure as hell be more sympathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-29, 10:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "ugh...I'm sorry this is happening to..."
She's fine. She's on breathing support or some shit. Her blood pressure last I checked was 92 over 43. They say that's good, because when she came in it was WAY lower than that, though I can't recall what exactly it was.

!K_A! I'm afraid I don't get your point. What does what does something I made up have to do with my fucked up mother? You must be on goofballs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-05-30, 06:46 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "She's fine. She's on breathing support..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
She's fine. She's on breathing support or some shit. Her blood pressure last I checked was 92 over 43. They say that's good, because when she came in it was WAY lower than that, though I can't recall what exactly it was.
I'm glad she's doing better bud

Hope everything keeps on improving.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack