Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

I feel like posting screenshots
Posted 2004-08-06, 09:49 AM
Many buffs

AOE damage in a siege

A picture from our first siege. Those big things are the legs of siege golems.

Older stuff:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:21 AM in reply to Xenn's post "I feel like posting screenshots"
Chruser the coke addict...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-08-06, 05:39 PM in reply to Xenn's post "I feel like posting screenshots"
When did this seige take place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-06, 06:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "When did this seige take place?"
Sovereign said:
When did this seige take place?
First siege was a month ago Sunday. Was pretty hardcore.

Last weekend we had some sieges. Well, not really. There were sieges, but nothing was successful. First, there was an enemy guild and their ally trying to take Oren castle. Everybody in DA as well as several other allied guilds banded together and took out their flags (respawn points). First attack on the flags did some damage, second attack took the flags out. After that, we decided to run down to Dragon Slayers siege at Dion Castle. Completely wiped their flags out real quick, and stuck up some of our own in an attempt to take the castle for ourselves. Too bad we didn't do that all 15 seconds sooner, because we would have taken the castle if time didn't run out.

Anyway, would have been fun but my computer is a bitch and I had to listen to it all.

This weekend though is another story. This weekend, we're taking a fucking castle.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:16 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "First siege was a month ago Sunday. ..."
Omg! Tommorow is going to be sexy... so many helpers :O...

Here's a pic like a week old of my Phantom Ranger (Dark Elf Archer)

I'd still say I'm really unlucky unlike Raab, or Xenn...

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2004-08-07 at 08:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:46 AM in reply to Xenn's post "I feel like posting screenshots"
that siege looks sooooo fuckin awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:49 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "that siege looks sooooo fuckin awesome"
Here's a funny little pic of Wolf's Dragoons going down like mosquitos :O...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:50 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Here's a funny little pic of Wolf's..."
if WoW was cancelled or delayed again id just buy L2 and join you guys, looks like lots of fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:54 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "if WoW was cancelled or delayed again..."
It's very fun, except the level grinding which consumes 90% of them game time, so it's not for everyone...

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2004-08-07 at 09:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-07, 08:58 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "It's very fun, except the level..."
Eddie_Perez said:
It's very fun, except the leveling grinding which consumes 90% of them game time, so it's not for everyone...
then its my game fgs, i like that style of playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:07 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "then its my game fgs, i like that style..."
NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:16 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY!"
ofcourse i dont want to offend chruser, he's a cool, nice guy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chruserelf.jpg (60.5 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-07 at 09:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:39 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "It's very fun, except the level..."
Eddie_Perez said:
It's very fun, except the level grinding which consumes 90% of them game time, so it's not for everyone...
That's what mainly made me decide not to play the game. The sieges look fun, but the grind is way too long. SWG was a piece of cake compared to that game. (For mastering a profession anyways. The grind to jedi was also rather tedious.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-08-08, 12:24 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "That's what mainly made me decide not..."
Yeahhh f off eddie.

Today we had another siege. At the siege tonight, nothing was accomplished. Nothing will be accomplished, ever. Every clan hates each other too much to let them take a castle. It's just 2 huge alliances that crush each others siege, has happened 3 times now. Fuckin sucks, our clan has spent well over 40 mil on sieging, and we've got nothing out of it. Tonight though a lot of people weren't doing shit, or listening to the orders our leaders were giving. Front gate guards went down fast, 1 shot and they were down. Then our dwarf summoned the golem, he got taken out by a group of enemy archers. We did take the front gate down, but not much farther than that before we got constantly harassed. Such bullshit.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-08-08, 08:56 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Omg! Tommorow is going to be sexy... so..."
Eddie_Perez said:

omg, eddie's teh PIMP! look at those 2 girls checking him out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-11, 01:48 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Omg! Tommorow is going to be sexy... so..."
Eddie_Perez said:

Lol call me a noob but first time hearing/seeing graphics for this. What game is it? Looks awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-11, 01:59 AM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Lol call me a noob but first time..."
Lineage 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-11, 02:31 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lineage 2."
I hosted some pics a couple days ago but forgot to post em here... here's some siege pics :O...

Preperation/Getting organized prior to siege.

After the siege big fights broke out outside of town...

Last edited by Eddie_Perez; 2004-08-11 at 02:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-11, 08:58 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "I hosted some pics a couple days ago..."
Your clan is alot like my sub Eddie

We had someone log on halfway through (came back from vacation) and was like "Hey someone tell me what's going on?"

Both funny and annoying hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-08-11, 09:11 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Your clan is alot like my sub Eddie :)..."
Nice screenshots.

But this is the first time I've seen anything like this in a game. They should've had something like this in d2, since there already have been like 4 players who played themselfes to death on that game, lol.

Any players died from playing too much l2 yet? I wonder what game has caused the most deaths from too much playing.

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2004-08-11 at 09:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy