Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Happy Cinco De Mayo
Posted 2004-05-05, 04:07 PM
For those of you who celebrate the holiday and for those of you who like to get fuckin' wasted on Mexican alcohol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Happy Cinco De Mayo"
Tequila tastes like shit.

What happened on May 5th for the mexicans anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Tequila tastes like shit. What..."
something to the effect of our 4th of July
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 04:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "something to the effect of our 4th of..."
What are you talking about Sovereign, tequila is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "What are you talking about Sovereign,..."
Amen to mj.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "something to the effect of our 4th of..."
No, 5th of May is when the Mexicans were outnumbered 3 to 1 and the French still manage to lose to them.

I have a Mexican friend and last year we went to this Cinco De Mayo Fiesta. Lot's of food, cars, somewhat makeshift stores, and lots of music. Well he and i were sort of play fighting in the Volleyball court, and these two chicks starting beating the hell out of each other. 10 minutes later the cops came there and started arresting everyone in sight, we was just lucky that we were only about 13 at the time. It was so fucked up the two girls were all bloody and they finally arrested them after arresting like 7 black people and 20 mexicans just standing and watching it. Weird eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Happy Cinco De Mayo"
I was invited to a Cinco De Mayo party. There was going to be tequila and all kinds of Mexican alcohol and food. I said no because I didn't want to get in trouble. :P WHY DID I SAY NO? GAH! I SHOULD"VE SAID YES AND GOT WASTED >: O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I was invited to a Cinco De Mayo party...."
You want to know why?

*post deleted*

Edited by God 

Thou shalt not accuse thy bisexual neighbor of being a sissy little trumped up bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You want to know why? *post deleted*..."
I'm athiest, asshole!

Sorry Raziel, I mean AGNOSTIC.

Carry on, God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm athiest, asshole! Sorry Raziel,..."
well, I just got some Kahlua. It was good. Not wasted, but I feel a little mellow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, 5th of May is when the Mexicans..."
HandOfHeaven said:
No, 5th of May is when the Mexicans were outnumbered 3 to 1 and the French still manage to lose to them.
Haha.. stupid French, they lose to everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-05, 05:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha.. stupid French, they lose to..."
quite sad really. WW I and WW II, if it hadn't been for our help. We'd see a bigger Germany.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 06:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "quite sad really. WW I and WW II, if..."
Mantra said it's the day of the dead, but he's not mexican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-05, 06:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "well, I just got some Kahlua. It was..."
KagomJack said:
well, I just got some Kahlua. It was good. Not wasted, but I feel a little mellow.
Isn't that gay chocolat coffee shit? Its' less alch/vol than beer I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:22 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Isn't that gay chocolat coffee shit? ..."
platnum said:
Isn't that gay chocolat coffee shit? Its' less alch/vol than beer I think.
hey, that shit kicks ass. Also, it's not coffee, it TASTES like coffee IMHO. i had enough to get a nice mellow attitude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hey, that shit kicks ass. Also, it's..."
No, its gay chocolate shit. It tastes horrible, i have no idea how you drink it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No, its gay chocolate shit. It tastes..."
Sovereign said:
No, its gay chocolate shit. It tastes horrible, i have no idea how you drink it.
I dunno, I liked it. It tasted fine to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-05, 08:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mantra said it's the day of the dead,..."
Actually, that sounds about right. I think i remember in eight grade, we made little skeleton shit for spanish class around this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-06, 09:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Actually, that sounds about right. I..."
Eh, you are all wrong. Cinco de Mayo is an American holiday to get hammered off Jose Cuervo and Corona. Stupid heads..

This is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I got friggin' blitzed last night!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied