Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Obama's racial disadvantage
Posted 2008-09-22, 07:33 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/page/election-...ace-in-america

You need to see it, as there's graphics that present the surveys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-22, 07:47 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Obama's racial disadvantage"
I think this is a pretty obvious survey. If you didn't know racial divide still exists in America; wake the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think this is a pretty obvious..."
x2. I don't think this really is anything new; Why do you think the race is still close, Our current president has an approval rating in the mid 20 percent range, this race is close becaue of race, and ignorance.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:58 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Obama's racial disadvantage"
Not suprising, but still frustrating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-22, 09:54 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Not suprising, but still frustrating."
I think the only reason racism is still around is because the blacks won't let it go. When you give in to the N word you expose yourself to weakness. If I was black and some dude walked up to be and said, "F you, you dumb fkn N". I would chuckle.. Black people head my warning, stop caring and the white's will stop trying.

People feed off of pain, agony and tourment. When you give in to temptation things always have a bad result.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-22, 10:08 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I think the only reason racism is still..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I think the only reason racism is still around is because the blacks won't let it go. When you give in to the N word you expose yourself to weakness. If I was black and some dude walked up to be and said, "F you, you dumb fkn N". I would chuckle.. Black people head my warning, stop caring and the white's will stop trying.

People feed off of pain, agony and tourment. When you give in to temptation things always have a bad result.
Or you know, it could be the fact that half the country still thinks a black man as president is outrageous, simply because of the color of his skin.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-22, 10:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or you know, it could be the fact that..."
Both reasons are retarded. You can't change what or how people say or feel. You can change how you act about what they say or feel. If Obama was taking offense to this absurd statistic then I wouldn't vote for him because all he is doing is feeding the problem. He isn't though. People someday might grow up. In the mean time you just gotta keep on chuggin. Choo-choo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-22, 01:05 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I think the only reason racism is still..."
I think the racism on part of some black americans does perpetuate the ignorance. This adds more fuel to the fire for others that dislike their race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-22, 01:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I think the racism on part of some..."
Why do you think white people don't take offense to the term "Cracker".. We have never fueled that word, and because we haven't when people attempt to use it as a racial slur we kinda laugh at them. For instance..

I was in my Senior History class last year, and this black girl was sitting next to me. She was a spoiled little twat that needed the shit kicked outta her, but I was a nice guy, and I kept to myself did my work and turned it in. One day she continually clicked her pen for 90 minutes. click click click click... I asked her nicely to please stop it, she goes off on me, "I'm mad, I'll do what I want to".. We exchanged a few words under out breath and she ended her verbal assault with, "You dumbass cracker". I lol'd in my head and said to myself, "If I were to call you a nigger I would get sent to the office, a referral written up.. Not only that but the immense beating I would incur after my suspension".

Why does the term "nigger" have such a greater effect then "cracker", or how about "beaner". It's because the minority races take so much damn offense to the WORD (<-- W - O - R - D). If every black man, woman and child.. and every hispanic man, woman and child practiced the "I don't give a fuck" idea, racism would end..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-22, 01:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Why do you think white people don't..."
Because whites were never enslaved and called "crackers" for decades.

But you are right. If people wouldn't care about anything, racism would die. And world peace would be established, and Utopia would be accomplished, and we would all live happily ever after.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-22, 07:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Because whites were never enslaved and..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Because whites were never enslaved and called "crackers" for decades.

But you are right. If people wouldn't care about anything, racism would die. And world peace would be established, and Utopia would be accomplished, and we would all live happily ever after.

D3V for President!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-09-22, 09:43 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "D3V for President!"
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
D3V for President!
He's got my vote
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-09-23, 09:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Why do you think white people don't..."
Some people will be forever trapped in stereotypes. Rednecks, Gangsters...

Anyway, I thought it was amusing when the coffee place Beaners had to change it's name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer