Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

you know why my hands are so numb?
Posted 2008-01-04, 01:46 PM
my grandmother sucked my dick and I didn't cum
smacked this whore for talking crap
so what if she's handicapped?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 02:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "you know why my hands are so numb?"
hmm... don't you mean YOUR grandmother?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-04, 02:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "you know why my hands are so numb?"
mjordan2nd said:
my grandmother sucked my dick and I didn't cum
smacked this whore for talking crap
so what if she's handicapped?
'tis a sad day when older white guys try and rap.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-04, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "'tis a sad day when older white guys..."
I'm black
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-04, 02:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "hmm... don't you mean YOUR grandmother?"
Thanatos said:
hmm... don't you mean YOUR grandmother?
Nope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 02:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "'tis a sad day when older white guys..."
D3V said:
'tis a sad day when older white guys try and rap.
I disagree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 03:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I disagree...."
Note: older

Eminem, however, is the only exception, ever. He's like the Tiger woods to our golf, we get to have the best rapper, and you guys get to have the best golfer, we both win/lose.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-04, 03:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Note: older ..."
D3V said:
Note: older
He's thirty-five. That is older.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 05:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "He's thirty-five. That is older."
str8 from da six sixty one
nuts like bubble gum
put em in yo mouth as i cum
don't giv a fuck who u is
don't giv a fuck where u from
fuck a bullet proof vest
we dodge bullets by goin dumb

cuz a no limit king n u kno this fa sho
ridin durty like chamilly wit my nigga patron
bitch gimme dome on my throne
i'm a playa and u kno this
got two bitches in the bed, doin aerobics
bitch the door is open
my flow is ferocious
just woke up at 4pm but i'm still on focus

nigga don't even get friendly
i know you see me n envy
the hoes, the clothes, and the ferri
nigga yo bitch gonna tempt me
to hit that shit, she gon lend me
yo rocks, yo glock, n yo chevy
nigga we ridin so heavy, nigga we ridin so deep
all my niggas on da creep, duckin da police
nigga we runnin da streets
fresh from head to our feet

i would go on but i just woke up from sleep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2008-01-04, 05:58 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "str8 from da six sixty one nuts like..."
I was hoping someone would pick up the reference. I'm not that perverted. Only D12 is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bmJv6BkY-BI
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 06:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I was hoping someone would pick up the..."
Eminem would say something like that. But he just says it too fast for normal people to hear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2008-01-04, 06:03 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Eminem would say something like that...."
kaos said:
Eminem would say something like that. But he just says it too fast for normal people to hear.
It wasn't Eminem who said it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-04, 06:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It wasn't Eminem who said it."
OK, lemme watch the video...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2008-01-04, 07:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I disagree...."
mjordan2nd said:
I disagree.
I, too, disagree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav