Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Fixed
Posted 2007-10-08, 12:00 PM
My basement, for real and for good this time is fixed. I can go on halo 2, but the lack of a 360 means no halo 3. so like, yea. go on halo 2. or go on halo 3 and ignore me ='(
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:26 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "Fixed"
Yeah, but sorry, I'm not getting on Halo 2 for a while. I barely have time to get on Halo 3, so when I do, it's for good cause. I need my Halo 3 fix, and I might need to kick the shit out my co-worker that's playing Medal of Honor 3 right now so I can play Halo 3. Be right back.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, but sorry, I'm not getting on..."
Ill be playing halo 3, but ill get on halo 2 if more people want to go back just for fun.

Actually, ill be on halo 3 after the yankee game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be playing halo 3, but ill get on..."
Yankees suck. Hahahaah! You getting on tonight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-09, 10:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yankees suck. Hahahaah! You getting..."
well i got on and you left. Thanks ass hat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:40 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well i got on and you left. Thanks ass..."
Well, if you had a mic you would've understood that I had already played for like 3 hours prior, and was tired. I was about to get off, then you got on, so I played another 5 games or so with you before peacing out.

Get a fucking MIC!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-10, 05:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, if you had a mic you would've..."
Ok i got a mike, so get your ass on. JR is getting on later tonight too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:24 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ok i got a mike, so get your ass on. JR..."
We hit some games, played well until Double Team. That board really sucks though, and I still need to play more because I was wondering around aimlessly. I guess I need more Social Slayer matches so I can get the layout and weapon spawns down pat like in Halo 2. Big advantage knowing that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "We hit some games, played well until..."
Yea, i dont like that board (epitah (sp)) because if u get shotgun and rockets, you basically get a killing spree without question. Then have your partner get maulers and grav hammer and its over. We would get most of them except the rockets, and then we would get raped. Oh well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-14, 07:26 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, i dont like that board (epitah..."
when is the next time you guys can/will be willing to get on halo 2. its only temporary, i know im gonna break down and get a 360 soon. tonight or monday works
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-10-14, 08:36 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "when is the next time you guys can/will..."
Tell your boyfriend that if he loves you he'll buy you one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-14, 12:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Tell your boyfriend that if he loves..."
not playing halo 2 ever again. Im too good at halo 3 haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "not playing halo 2 ever again. Im too..."
Haha, nice. It's a damn fun game too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied