Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Your thoughts please.
Posted 2006-02-26, 06:49 AM
After tons of hard work the last few days, I finally get a day of rest, so I decided to give some attention the the mighty clan myself and S2 AM created a year ago.

I would like to see some ideas about how we can improve our forum. I count on you guys to keep the xbox live end of the clan doing good, but the forum side I feel is my resposibility, and one I enjoy. So if you can make any suggestions, please reply in this thread.

Also this was brought up awhile ago, but we still need a official clan logo that I can use to display in this forum. Its dimensions need to be 80 x 80 pixels and also it needs to look good at 40 x 40 pixels.

Another topic that needs to be discussed is moderators. Right now the moderators for this forum are: Sum Yung Guy, Titusfied, S2 AM.
S2 is in Iraq, and I am in Kuwait, and can be leaving for Iraq any day now. So I have been thinking we should get maybe one or two more moderators for this section.

One of the task that needs to be completed is the Membership status thread. It should be updated with a list of all the current Dragoon members, and only a moderator of this forum can edit the original post to do so.

Well that is all I got for you guys right now, please leave your comments, suggestions, any large sums of money with me

Dragoon out - SYG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-02-26, 01:45 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Your thoughts please."
I like the moderator idea. Add a few of us on, maybe Sue, Glory or myself. We should have a stats section that players can keep updating, like levels, kills, number of triple kills and killtaculars, etc. Just some ideas
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 04:24 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I like the moderator idea. Add a few of..."
i'll be a mod for ya man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 04:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "i'll be a mod for ya man"
We miss ya SYG. It's just not the same without you guys' comments in here daily. I'm willing to do whatever I can to help so if you want mods I'll do that if need be. I know Titus is still around every couple of days so he can still do his duties. Maybe adding 1 more mod would be good?

As far as the stats thing goes gruesome, I don't think we need an entire section devoted to that. It'd just end up being a bunch of useless info that nobody would like at IMO. Good games or stats can just as easily be posted in a thread. Maybe we should start and sticky a "game stats" thread where links to good games can be posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-26, 05:14 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "We miss ya SYG. It's just not the same..."
then we can do that, it was just an idea to incorporate more of the game into this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:49 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "then we can do that, it was just an..."
I wouldnt mind being a mod. I have alot of time on my hands right now to lol.
Also i think we should get the logo going. Maybe a meeting on live to discuss it.
ill do the Update if u want b/c i do have a lot of time as i already said.
as for shit on the forum:More pics posted, states, start making videos "tidus+Gruesome" and get more members. Also plan a get togather sometime in summer or when ever is good.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:55 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I wouldnt mind being a mod. I have alot..."
oh get together would be the shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:23 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "oh get together would be the shit"
Make me a mod or I pwn you all in xbox live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Make me a mod or I pwn you all in xbox..."
I don't think you will pone me. I saw we let the current mods (at least Titus and SYG) pick who they think would be the best mod since they've been here the longest and have experience being mods of this forum and the other section in the past. I say that's our best choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-26, 10:27 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I don't think you will pone me. I saw..."
I don't know if it would help, but I am pretty good with Photoshop and have some spare time I could devote to the logo, but I would need everyone's input. I am willing to donate the time if you want me to. Oh, and by the way, if dude is gong to "pone" Sue, please make sure to record it.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-02-27, 07:06 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I don't know if it would help, but I am..."
I am open for anything you guys think. I do not have the time to help with anything on the sight right now, I think Gruesome, Glory, Sue or Tidus should be able to work on it, they seen to be on here the most and stay up with everything that is going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-02-27, 08:29 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I am open for anything you guys think...."
I would like to retract my previous statement (in new member thread) that kenpo can type and that I was impressed. Kenpo, it is "site" not "sight", although your vision is in question and I think you meant "seem" not "seen". Slow down big boy and get it right. You police guys aren't that busy to use spell checker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-02-27, 11:32 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I would like to retract my previous..."
Oh snap. The new guy is powning everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:11 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "I would like to retract my previous..."
GutterMind said:
I would like to retract my previous statement (in new member thread) that kenpo can type and that I was impressed. Kenpo, it is "site" not "sight", although your vision is in question and I think you meant "seem" not "seen". Slow down big boy and get it right. You police guys aren't that busy to use spell checker.
I believe you meant "You police guys aren't that busy that you can't use the spell checker" or "You police guys aren't too busy to use the spell checker." OMFG WTFPWNED!

I'll pwn you in xbox live too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I believe you meant "You police guys..."
Quote:
I'll pwn you in xbox live too
All i have to say about this is bring it.
Then when i kick your ass i want u to sell your x-box computer and anything else that u can play games on and go kill yourself~
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-27, 01:08 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "All i have to say about this is bring..."
Well, moderating isn't very difficult. I'd say that either Sue or Gruesome would be the best choices. Gruesome since he seems to be on a LOT, and Sue because he is more responsible with posting content than the others (Glory).

If we can get a new member list together that would own, and I love the idea of keeping track of medals, kills, deaths, etc. That is a LOT of work, but would be awesome to check out daily stats kind of thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-27, 02:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, moderating isn't very difficult. ..."
thank you titus, i thought that the medals, kills, etc would be cool too. I would nominate sue over me, but i do spend alot of time on so i could be of some assistence. How about you make both of us mods cause then with my ideas and his responsibility, it would be an awesome part of the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-27, 03:12 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thank you titus, i thought that the..."
I read this forum a few times a day, just don't post because it's usually nonsense. It's up to you all though, I'm down with anything.

Perhaps there is a program out there that can keep track of your medals and such and maybe screenshots of that can be posted? I know glory had some program awhile back that did something similar to this but I'm not sure how it worked exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-27, 04:49 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I read this forum a few times a day,..."
Thanks Titus for the suport!
Yea i had a program That tells all that stuff.
Ill try to find it again if u guys want me to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-02-27, 06:20 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Thanks Titus for the suport! Yea i had..."
Def cause that would be cool. Like Sue said, its up to the mods right now to decide what to do. But we have come up with a few good ideas thus far so lets keep them coming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY