Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Lightbulb T bagin vs Group bagin
Posted 2006-01-08, 06:25 PM
I think that single person t -bags piss ppl off more then group bagins ..
just like a very smart man said .. single baggins are better then group baggins.. that came from Bilbo Baggins.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-01-08, 07:19 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "T bagin vs Group bagin"
why is this in the strategy section lol
i like the group bagin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-08, 09:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "why is this in the strategy section lol..."
Rape train!!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-09, 05:12 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "why is this in the strategy section lol..."
If you don't see this relevance to our Strategy section, you are clearly at the wrong website.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-09, 06:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If you don't see this relevance to our..."
i guess ur right. My bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-09, 06:40 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i guess ur right. My bad"
well in any case .. t baging pisses ppl off making them make stupid mistakes... u play better calm then all pissed off
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-01-09, 06:42 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "well in any case .. t baging pisses ppl..."
no i play better actually so i can say told ya so!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-09, 10:37 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "no i play better actually so i can say..."
First of all, it's bagging. Second of all, Titus delete this fucking thread and issue some temp bans please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-11, 09:43 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "First of all, it's bagging. Second of..."
Touchy touchy, Mr. I'm-Too-Cool-To-Play-Halo-2-Anymore-With-The-Other-Members-Of-Dragoon-Elite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-11, 02:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Touchy touchy, Mr...."
Actually, I've been itching to play a ton lately. We've had some issues with our internet and I can't use my router because it's wireless but I'm working on getting it fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-11, 07:43 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Actually, I've been itching to play a..."
that will be sweet when u get back and i cant play anymore!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-12, 01:37 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "that will be sweet when u get back and..."
Hells yeah! I was playing yesterday around 5:30, then my dad called me up and I had to go out to dinner with him. I only got 4 games in though.. I need to play more today, but it will probably be around teh same time again, 6:00ish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-12, 07:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hells yeah! I was playing yesterday..."
i played with titus for a good hour and couldnt raise my level 19 in 6 vs 6 at all. We won all but 2 games. plus we raped a few people here and there. Palso we played with a few 40's taht are just nasty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-12, 07:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i played with titus for a good hour and..."
sue u play that need for speed or what ever the fuck that game is ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-01-12, 10:46 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "sue u play that need for speed or what..."
actually glory thats an awesome game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-13, 04:40 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "actually glory thats an awesome game"
Quote:
sue u play that need for speed or what ever the fuck that game is ...
And I play it OFFLINe, toolbag. If I had online then I probably wouldn't have to play it so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-13, 06:14 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "T bagin vs Group bagin"
Y'all are strange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-01-13, 06:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Y'all are strange."
Yea, but that is y u love us!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-01-14, 11:39 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i played with titus for a good hour and..."
Yeah, that was weird. I gained to a 17 from the very bottom of a 16, and now I'm like more than halfway to an 18, but you didn't raise from a 19 to a 20. It was very strange.

Fucking matchmaking is down right now and I want to play..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-14, 07:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, that was weird. I gained to a 17..."
i know u do buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer