Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Take your children to work day.
Posted 2005-04-26, 08:20 PM
What the fuck. Schools here are bitching that they need to make the most of their schooldays. SOme schools say that if you miss school that day you will be marked absent.

One fucking day.....

Any other areas have this problem?

Fuking school district nazis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-26, 08:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Take your children to work day."
Do you mean take your children to work day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-04-26, 08:34 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Do you mean take your children to work..."
Yeah....
Fucking drugs.
>_>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-26, 08:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah.... Fucking drugs. >_>"
Lolz what did u have written?/?

Dude i LOVE that day.

Im just staying home the whole day and sleeping over at friends/partying lol its my fav. day of the year besides jesuses birfday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-26, 08:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Lolz what did u have written?/? Dude..."
Take your children to school day ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-26, 08:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Take your children to school day ~_~"
Yeah, when I first read it I was like... there is a take your children to school day? I was just guessing that meant kids don't ride the bus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-04-26, 09:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Take your children to work day."
Senior Skip Day is causing caos at our school right now. I don't give a shit, I'm still going to skip anyway.

05/05/05 - Senior Skip Day for the Class of 2005. Fuck yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-26, 09:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Senior Skip Day is causing caos at our..."
Why the hell should something like that cause chaos? Is your school's administration really that anal?

...Then again, ours was. They called everyones homes and told us to come in or we wouldn't graduate. We called their bluff and got drunk.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-27, 06:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Why the hell should something like that..."
Yes, our school is that anal. We have one of the best anti-drug programs in the nation. Why is this? Because they drug test all the fucking time. This year alone I've failed two drug tests from the school. God, I hate high school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-27, 07:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Take your children to work day."
It's all about money. They get money for every student in school each day. So anyone who misses school, they don't get money from the Gov't. That'd be why they look down on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-04-27, 09:54 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "It's all about money. They get money..."
Yah but I went to a private school, so that argument wouldn't explain my former school's anal-ness. I think the headmaster was just nuts.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-27, 02:42 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah but I went to a private school, so..."
Or maybe he actually cared about his kids getting a good education.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-27, 03:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or maybe he actually cared about his..."
Because one day is going to determine if you go to Harvard or a community college, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-27, 03:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Because one day is going to determine..."
One day leads to more.

Now, perhaps they should allow anyone who hasn't missed a day yet skip that day. That would make more sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!