Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Best "rush" music?
Posted 2005-04-16, 06:08 PM
What songs do you recommend that give you a feeling of energy and oomph? After listening to it, you're ready for a fight.. that kind of sound.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-16, 06:16 PM in reply to Grav's post "Best "rush" music?"
Techno, actually. Most things by Scooter will get me pumped up.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-16, 06:21 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Techno, actually. Most things by..."
Lots of stuff. I will post them as I hear them but hear are a few off of my head:

Chicago Bulls Startling Lineup music.
Whitesnake - The Eye of the Tiger
D12 - Fight Music
2pac - Hit 'em Up
2pac - Against all Oddz
Nas - Hate me Now

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-04-16 at 06:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-16, 07:03 PM in reply to Grav's post "Best "rush" music?"
GravitonSurge said:
What songs do you recommend that give you a feeling of energy and oomph? After listening to it, you're ready for a fight.. that kind of sound.

this may not be your style but i think most of the Megadeth tracks pumped me up..

I was gonna fight a bunch of goth kids one day, and I listened to that song and was fucking ready to roll ezkin sytle.

Also, i might recommend Korn-Right Now

ill c/p the lyrics you cna see why maybe it might get somebody pumped about a fight..
KORN LYRICS

"Right Now"

I'm feeling mean today
Not lost, not blown away
Just irritated and quite hated
Self control breaks down
Why's everything so tame?
I Like my life insane
I'm fabericating and debating
Who I'm gonna kick around

Right now
Can't find a way
To get accross the hate
When I see you

Right now
I feel it scratch inside
I want to slash and beat you

Right now
I rip apart the things inside
That excite you

Right now
I can't control myself
I Fucking hate you

I'm feeling cold today
Not hurt just Fucked away
I'm devastated and frustrated
God I feel so bound
So why'd I feel the need?
I think it's time to bleed
I'm gonna cut myself
and watch the blood hit the ground

Right now
Can't find a way
To get accross the hate
When I see you

Right now
I feel it scratch inside

Right now
That excite you

Right now
I can't control myself
I Fucking hate you

You open your mouth again
I swear I'm gonna break it
You open your mouth again,
Oh God I cannot take it

Shut up, shut up, shut up or I'll Fuck you up
Shut up, shut up, shut up or I'll Fuck you up
Shut up, shut up, shut up or I'll Fuck you up!

Right now
Can't find a way
To get accross the hate
When I see you

Right now
I feel it scratch inside

Right now
That excite you

Right now
I can't control myself
I Fucking hate you

I Fucking hate you [x4]
I Fucking hate you (Shut up!) [x3]

Shut up!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/korn/rightnow.html

i might seem lame but hmm i might be able to find you the actual mp3 version ..

sec..

http://www.negativebeats.com/k/korn/right_now.html

there.. if that is illegal or something my bad..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-16, 07:35 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "this may not be your style but i think..."
I don't necessarily mean to get into a fight, but like, an upper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-16, 08:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't necessarily mean to get into a..."
Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-16, 08:44 PM in reply to Grav's post "Best "rush" music?"
Rammstein.

Feuer Frei in particular.

And fucking FINALLY you get a new avatar, HOH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-16, 08:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rammstein. Feuer Frei in particular...."
Haha, yeah, after not playing DII for awhile. A new sig too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-16, 09:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, yeah, after not playing DII for..."
Most rage against the machine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-04-16, 09:30 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Most rage against the machine."
How about some songs in particular?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-04-16, 09:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "How about some songs in particular?"
Metallica - Fade To Black
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-04-16, 10:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Metallica - Fade To Black"
Avenged Sevenfold.

Not all of their stuff is pump up music. But go to www.avengedsevenfold.com and listen to "Desecrate Through Reverance" With the mp3 thingy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-04-16, 10:26 PM in reply to Grav's post "Best "rush" music?"
Heartbeat-Nathalie
Don't stop the music-Lou Grant
I need your love-Dave Simon
Take me baby-Mickey B.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-04-17, 01:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't necessarily mean to get into a..."
NERD - Rockstar
NERD - Lapdance
Ruff Ryders - World war III
Queens of the stoneage - Everybody knows that you're insane
The prodigy - Wake up call
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-17, 01:12 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "NERD - Rockstar NERD - Lapdance Ruff..."
In Flames - Jotun

Josh Tobin - Playa Haters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-17, 07:37 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "In Flames - Jotun Josh Tobin - Playa..."
Without being mainstream (and hence retarded), here are some of my favorites:

Any Colony 5 song.
Nightwish - End of all hope
Kamelot - Forever
Kamelot - Karma

Message me on AIM, almost all of my music is rush technoish music, I can't stand any other kind. I'll send you some (since most of it is somewhat rare and hard to find). The songs above are just a few that popped into my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-04-17, 01:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Lots of stuff. I will post them as I..."
So far I like what mj mentioned, Bombshell, Feuer Frei, and what undeadzombieguy mentioned. I'm moving down to Rico's stuff..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-04-17, 03:54 PM in reply to Grav's post "Best "rush" music?"
GravitonSurge said:
Metallica - One
As already suggested, Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
I guess maybe Trapt - Headstrong? For some people, not I, but you may want to check it out.
And of course:
L'Trimm - Cars that go Boom

Ha.

Oh check out The Punisher soundtrack. I think I remember there being a couple power songs on there.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-04-17, 04:12 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Metallica - One As already suggested,..."
Avenged Sevenfold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-04-17, 05:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Avenged Sevenfold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sorry, I don't like that genre.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav