Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Penny Bags & Kagom Jack?
Posted 2004-05-13, 05:22 PM
Um may I ask what is up?
Penny bags I will go at you first, ever since I came here you have always been mean and cynical, and a jerk. But just recently (around nekos arrival) you have had a strange personality change, you seem more pleasent?
What brought this on, or is this just me?

Kagom Jack, This hit me at school today, I really dont think that you are bisexual, at all. Faker. Serously, you made a thread asking girls to give opinions on your looks, you could of just found a homosexual forum and posted that there right, so you were perfectly straight, till One day. BAAAAM Kagom jack post somting in a thread (Who would you like too (bone)) about a girl you know and a guy, then you are all bisexual, say what. This doesnt all fit, most homosexuals/bisexuals on forums, are well, always posting about their lifestyle and with you it just pops up one day WHAT THE FUCK?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 05:28 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Penny Bags & Kagom Jack?"
Arkantis said:
Um may I ask what is up?
Penny bags I will go at you first, ever since I came here you have always been mean and cynical, and a jerk. But just recently (around nekos arrival) you have had a strange personality change, you seem more pleasent?
What brought this on, or is this just me?

Kagom Jack, This hit me at school today, I really dont think that you are bisexual, at all. Faker. Serously, you made a thread asking girls to give opinions on your looks, you could of just found a homosexual forum and posted that there right, so you were perfectly straight, till One day. BAAAAM Kagom jack post somting in a thread (Who would you like too (bone)) about a girl you know and a guy, then you are all bisexual, say what. This doesnt all fit, most homosexuals/bisexuals on forums, are well, always posting about their lifestyle and with you it just pops up one day WHAT THE FUCK?
Penny has always been pretty cool, and I don't see why anyone would fake being bisexual on an internet forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-13, 05:31 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Penny Bags & Kagom Jack?"
http://zelaron.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-13, 05:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/private.php?do=..."
STOP FUCKING DOING THAT. This inst really a PM type thing, its more of a hey how did you change so quickly, it sorta conserns the whole forum, not just me.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 05:47 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "STOP FUCKING DOING THAT. This inst..."
MMMMMhmmm. I'd have to agree with Arkantis, well on the Kagom Jack thing. I dont know how you could be like 16 and Bisexual honestly you must have been raised wrong or something cuase your supposed to like Girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-13, 05:58 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Penny Bags & Kagom Jack?"
I am 100% bisexual. I give you my word as I swear by Bushido and by God. I know it was sudden, and I wasn't thinking about the major reaction that would be received. But I am bisexual. I also tend to keep to myself on that kind of stuff. Sorry to freak you out. I have also been telling close friends too, so I have just come to terms with this. It's been a plague for most of my life and I've just learned to accept it.

Oh, and Gunbound, I can't help it. Also, I wasn't really raised right. My parents were divorced when I was 3. Hardly saw my parents at all (mom worked a lot and would gamble a lot, dad lived in SC) And I also was abused by my cousins constantly (now they're nice and all that, except one who is dead) and then when my uncle married, I was abused by the new cousins. I was also made fun of in school and constantly harrassed ruthlessly. I also went through a period of racism. I was treated unfairly by a teacher for being white. Also, I was in a dark time for a long time where I was a fanatic for Inquisition era torture deviced and I was very depressed and constantly thinking about suicide. So, I really guess you were right. I wasn't raised "right."

Also, I've been this way for as long as I can remember.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2004-05-13 at 06:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I am 100% bisexual. I give you my word..."
KagomJack said:
I am 100% bisexual. I give you my word as I swear by Bushido and by God. I know it was sudden, and I wasn't thinking about the major reaction that would be received. But I am bisexual. I also tend to keep to myself on that kind of stuff. Sorry to freak you out. I have also been telling close friends too, so I have just come to terms with this. It's been a plague for most of my life and I've just learned to accept it.

Oh, and Gunbound, I can't help it. Also, I wasn't really raised right. My parents were divorced when I was 3. Hardly saw my parents at all (mom worked a lot and would gamble a lot, dad lived in SC) And I also was abused by my cousins constantly (now they're nice and all that, except one who is dead) and then when my uncle married, I was abused by the new cousins. I was also made fun of in school and constantly harrassed ruthlessly. I also went through a period of racism. I was treated unfairly by a teacher for being white. Also, I was in a dark time for a long time where I was a fanatic for Inquisition era torture deviced and I was very depressed and constantly thinking about suicide. So, I really guess you were right. I wasn't raised "right."
If I find you, I'll kill you. I would rape you but you might like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:17 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "If I find you, I'll kill you. I would..."
Why dont u all stop being such asses about Kagomjacks sexual preference!!!!!!!

Who gives a damn, it is more like fate that makes u do stuff, you just dont decide to be gay, bi or anything, it all happens by what people do to influence it and such.

Just drop the Bisexual subject and move on. Ur acting liek a bunch of 6 year olds would.

kagom is still a cool guy, no matter what. Everyone says I am one of the dumbest members here, I would rather be dumb then prejudice, homophobic{sp}. You are all a bunch of BIGOTS!!!. I abhor the way you are all acting!!

If the only way u can disparage him is by making fun of his sexual preference, then you should leave. U wont win.

Its an enigma tryin to figure out why you hate me, kagom and other members for such petty rasons.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:30 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Why dont u all stop being such asses..."
Tyrannicide said:
Why dont u all stop being such asses about Kagomjacks sexual preference!!!!!!!

Who gives a damn, it is more like fate that makes u do stuff, you just dont decide to be gay, bi or anything, it all happens by what people do to influence it and such.

Just drop the Bisexual subject and move on. Ur acting liek a bunch of 6 year olds would.

kagom is still a cool guy, no matter what. Everyone says I am one of the dumbest members here, I would rather be dumb then prejudice, homophobic{sp}. You are all a bunch of BIGOTS!!!. I abhor the way you are all acting!!

If the only way u can disparage him is by making fun of his sexual preference, then you should leave. U wont win.

Its an enigma tryin to figure out why you hate me, kagom and other members for such petty rasons.
I wasnt being mean, it was just like he said REALLY SUDDEN.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:32 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I wasnt being mean, it was just like he..."
Woah, never said that I hated kagom, ever, ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:33 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I wasnt being mean, it was just like he..."
Well, I answered your question. Hope it was good enough for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:34 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I wasnt being mean, it was just like he..."
Dude... wtf is this thread for? I hate people complain over the internet, now you just complain over the internet over the internet. People being mean to you cuz you are unintelligent, people are bisexuals because they will get more girls, jelous? Sorry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:30 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "STOP FUCKING DOING THAT. This inst..."
Ok, Why are you saying that? That is the first time I have said it. Get your cards right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ok, Why are you saying that? That is..."
Some people feel the need to say things about others that are different because they are uncomfortable and it's the only way they can handle it. By the way, homophobic (which is a bullshit thing if you ask me) is a person who bashes homosexuals because they are secretly homosexual and can't handle it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Some people feel the need to say things..."
Kagom question, now that you are an admitted Bi when it comes to marrige, whats your prefrence?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:42 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Penny Bags & Kagom Jack?"
Penny hasn't changed. He's always been the same, IMO at least. Kagom, who really cares what his reasons were.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:42 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Kagom question, now that you are an..."
Arkantis said:
Kagom question, now that you are an admitted Bi when it comes to marrige, whats your prefrence?
When it comes to marriage, man + woman. I would have to go with women on marriage. I would like a family.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:46 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Kagom question, now that you are an..."
I hope you know you are going to Hell KagomJack. If you don't think that's a good enough reason to not take dicks in the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Some people feel the need to say things..."
KagomJack said:
Some people feel the need to say things about others that are different because they are uncomfortable and it's the only way they can handle it. By the way, homophobic (which is a bullshit thing if you ask me) is a person who bashes homosexuals because they are secretly homosexual and can't handle it.
Stop redefining words, goddamnit!

Homophobic - 1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

That is what we're sticking with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Stop redefining words, goddamnit! ..."
mjordan2nd said:
Stop redefining words, goddamnit!

Homophobic - 1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

That is what we're sticking with.
dude, i grew up with the definition I gave you. That's why i said what I said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack