Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame

Posted 2003-11-02, 07:00 AM
Arena: The Infernal Cube - A giant block of stone, drifting endlessly throughout the void. The inside is a webwork of stone platforms, walkways, hallways, stairs and ladders, all interweaving into an impossible labyrinth. The inside of the cube knows nothing of the way our physical laws operate, and therefore, gravity is warped. One person can be standing on a platform at the bottom of the chamber, while another stands "upside down" on a staircase on the opposite side without feeling any distortions whatsoever. A combatant placed inside of the cube is a truly unfortunate individual.

In the Red Corner, the slighted "son" of the mighty Garland, the enemy of all reality, from Final Fantasy 9: Kuja!!!

And in the Blue Corner, the youngest of the Azuma ninja pupils, the bladed shadow, from Tenchu: Stealth Assassins: Ayame!!!

The vicious sorcerer scans his new environment, both admiring the impossible architechture and loathing it's implied secrets. He stands alone in the central chamber, awaiting the arrival of his most recent enemy. The wily assassin stalks through the stone corridors, listening for any possible signs of her quarry's location. Suddenly, she steps out into the nightmarish center of the cube. Both combatants look up at one another, impossibly standing on opposite ends of the chamber. The two leap at one another, and feel the mutated gravity give way as they meet at the center of the cavernous expanse. Will the hellraisers' magic consume the cold killing machine, or will Kuja taste the ancient blades of his bloodthirsty foe? Decide now, or forever hold your tongue...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
The poor soul wouldnt stand a chance.
My spell are way to much for that frail but agile body.
In any case if poor soul that i will soon add to my own try to come toward me.
Let s build my whole strat using only my dragon lol.

My Nova Dragon can use tidal wave, true it s not gonna kill anyone but it will damage,push back the enemy and wet the floor making it slipery. In this arena my dragon could use his Psychokinesis and put Ayame body between two diff. gravity !
The body being pulled from each side would be ripped apart causing a painful and interesting death.

Raziel said:
The inside of the cube knows nothing of the way our physical laws operate, and therefore, gravity is warped. One person can be standing on a platform at the bottom of the chamber, while another stands "upside down" on a staircase on the opposite side
As i leave the battle field i wonder how much strength this soul will give me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-07, 07:44 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
Well since he is the youngest, he is probably very gifted and dangerous. Presumedly he is weak, since most who are fast aren't very strong. If he is strong, it doesn't matter.

Kuja could use Flare. Perhaps Holy. Both powerful magic spells, but they might be dodged by Ayame. Ayame could attack Kuja. He would be hurt, but a lethal blow on the very first strike is doubtful if not humerous.

He could just use Flare Star. This attack engulfs the victim. He could not escape it and it would blow him to hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-07, 09:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
Ayame is female.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-07, 10:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
Hurray for her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-07, 10:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
he, she, it or that. Who care, it got a soul and it will be mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-07, 10:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
What are you trying to accomplish? Why all the senseless destruction?

Isn't anyone gonna defend the ninja chick?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-07, 11:43 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
No, I don't see how Ayame would have a chance.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-07, 11:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
Better to run away and live to fight another day."

I realize the future of Ayame is dim and dangerous and pretty short, but someone will be brave. Someone will break away from the "Norm" and defend this ninja chick. Who will answer the call? Who will be the valiant defender of Ayame?

Still nothing...? Oh well, I guess Ayame is screwed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-08, 04:54 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
A)She can use her ninja magic tool kit, and maybe even feed Silver Dragon a few of her poisoned rice cakes so he'll be taken out of combat (that is, if Kuja has his trusty Silver Dragon in tow). Then, Ayame would unleash several magical phantom dogs to chase down Kuja, who'd be busy killing them off with nasty Flare Star combos until the entire city pet morgue is filled with the poor mutts. While Kuja is busy exterminating each and every one of them, Ayame would just drop on him unannounced and slit his throat with her pair of her stiletto knives for that sweet kill.

B)Or, she could opt to drop those infernal ninja spikes on the floor in case Kuja would want to chase her all around the arena and drain his life points away. But since she's upside down, it'll only fall on Kuja''s head. She might even be able to lob free shots with her trusty poisoned blowdarts while she's at it. Or let a hail of shurikens come his way.

C)She could plant those ridiculously defective ninja mines.

D)If all else fails, she could always change herself into a tree.

Go, AYAME~~~~!!!!
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
From what im reading D) would be best option for her survival.

The Nova Dragon aint a dog. You cant just try to give him food.
Those phantom dogs could be easily delt with by using Holy.
While the Nova Dragon can focus on ayame.

I do not chase, it would be stupid for any spellcaster to run after a melee.
While the part where Ayame would be upside down would give possibility to throw stuff at me could work it is unlikely that it will. The reason for that is it mostly likely is impossible to aim as the object would be affected when it pass between the two diff. gravity. There again it would give me the advantage as i need to aim still but most of my spell and the one of my Nova Dragon cover a big area making the aiming much less relevant.

She will have to get on my level to have a chance to beat me and it still gonna be her downfall.

"The canary I've been after... She flew into my cage of her own free will."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
This is pretty much an unfair battle for poor Ayame... ninja skills don't help you when you are being blown apart.

Unless... her shadow is killed by Kuja while the real Ayame kills him from behind.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-10, 06:28 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
Anyone that has closing arguments should post them quickly! This fight will see its end by tonight!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-11, 11:12 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
Ayame could only rely on shadows and stealth and her trusty ninja magic tool kit. And maybe she could change those poisoned rice cakes into poisoned dragon pellets or whatever it is Kuja uses to feed his Silver Dragon. Or she could do that thing Kunimitsu does whenever she wants to cheaply annihilate a victim. She'll do everything in her power to kill Kuja or she'll die trying, as is the code of her honorable clan.

DIE, YOU !&@*#$&*@( S** OF A B****~~~!!!
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-11-14, 03:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Round 2! Kuja vs Ayame"
And this battle is officially over!!! Stop by the Bracket Thread for the update!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel