Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

interest
Posted 2002-03-28, 04:00 PM
Gotta find some ppl who is interested Final Fantasy. Obsessed ppl would be better! Help me out ppl if u can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-28, 04:19 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
I love the Final Fanntasy series, but I don't have enough money for a PS2....
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-28, 04:22 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
well ps2 doesnt have all the ff games so it doesnt really matter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-28, 04:28 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
I hafta agree that final fantasy is great, but whats this all about? whacha gonna do when you find a bunch of ppl who like ff games?
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-03-28, 04:41 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Whats this all about? Well, Zelaron(I hope you know who he is cuz if u dont, u shouldnt be here) told me to get some ppl to join who are interested in Final Fantasy so they it can have lots of posts and threads. One more thing... its my job... theres nothing for me to do except to get lots of ppl to join Zelaron. Does that answer your question?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-28, 04:43 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
that answers my question plenty good enough
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-03-28, 09:40 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
I just hope they make Final Fantasy Unlimited for Gamecube.....
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-28, 11:37 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Fury... do you know any kind plot for this game you are waiting for? I really wanna know.(even though i dont have gamecube)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-30, 04:32 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
omg dam Pheonix you post more then me OMFG that is like rare :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-30, 06:40 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
I'll post some news on it in a little bit...just gotta find the info again.
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-30, 07:06 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
IGN.com has uncovered some more new information about the Final Fantasy game for Gamecube.

Here's what they had to say:

While not officially announced, the first Final Fantasy game thought to be in development under the agreement is Final Fantasy Unlimited, a title based on Square's anime series of the same name. In the anime series, a black pillar appears mysteriously in the waters near Japan and begins to summon monsters from another world. A Geologist named Dr. Hawayaka and his wife enter the portal and return later to write about their adventures. When they attempt to travel to the other world for a second time, though, they go missing. And this is when their children, Ai and Yuu decide to look for them.

Akitoshi Kawazu, who worked on Legend of Mana and SaGa for Square, began development on a Final Fantasy Unlimited project for an unnamed console as far back as October of last year. His role in the Q Fund startup studio suggests that the game is indeed bound for GameCube and Game Boy Advance. The titles, according to Nintendo of America, will be totally interactive with one another and will arrive, at least in Japan if not America, before the end of the year.

"This is very exciting news for us and surely for gameplayers around the world," Nintendo of America's vice president of corporate affairs Perrin Kaplan told IGNcube today. "Square's talent is well-respected. Between the combination of their good work, and Nintendo's exclusive connectivity ability between GCN and GBA, the result will be great."

I'll keep you guys updated as this story develops...
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-30, 08:55 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
It sounds amazing for a Final Fantasy game for a gamecube... cuz i personally hate gamecube for some reason. Its just not my style
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-30, 10:28 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Game Cube is alright~~~!!! However, I can't believe Square Sold the contract to GAME CUBe~~~DAMn...who cares, good games always share~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-31, 11:16 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Its not official yet, but they are developing it for Gamecube because Nintendo is funding the project...
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-31, 11:30 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
I love it, one of my current favs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-31, 11:36 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Which one???Final Fantasy???the same goes to me, too

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-06, 01:40 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Huh? Wtf is going on here?
Are we on topic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-07, 11:31 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
Quote:
Originally posted by Fl_lRY-of-HR
I just hope they make Final Fantasy Unlimited for Gamecube.....
lol what were you on when you bought that thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-17, 05:08 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
lol, i hope he got it for like a Christmas or something... so he didnt know that he was getting it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-05, 05:06 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "interest"
I think they are making a final fantasy game on Game3 , right?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin