Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

U think there will be any dupes on 1.10

Posted 2003-06-06, 05:21 AM
Do u think they're gonna be any working dupe methods when 1.10 comes out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-06, 05:31 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Hard to say, they have run many test cycles on the new patch to avoid exploits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-06, 06:12 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
im sure there will be though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:04 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-06-07, 06:38 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
i hope no public
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-07, 08:49 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
of course there will be dupes in 1.10..give the hackers sum time..and you'll see dupes within a couple of months of 1.10 release...i hope that b.net will deal with dupes better than they did in 1.09 (mass banning)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-06-07, 09:16 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
The thing is maybe they're doing something special with items. Coding them differently or something. Maybe they'll have more efficient item codes or be scannable while offline or easier to scan. You'd think they would do something like that.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-07, 10:06 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
They should wipe the server of all present accounts and characters, then ban any account/CD-key that someone dupes with or sends ANY illegal packets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-07, 10:07 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Yes, 90% of the hackers are coming back in 1.10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-08, 01:13 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
hope i can get my hands on a dupe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-08, 02:12 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
...and ruin the game AGAIN?

Dupes will once agian, ruin d2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-08, 12:44 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
nah.i'm just gonna dupe some stuff for my friends thats bout to start playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-08, 12:45 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
If there is money to make there will be jobs for hackers. Who care about a game when you can make over 5 thousands dollar or more each month, when you just siting infront of your pc?? I would do it if I can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-08, 02:03 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Duping is boring as hell, I thought it would be fun but when I got the chance to finally do it, I duped about 2 accounts full and felt that I was going to die from boredom. I'd rather go flip burgers for my money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-08, 02:24 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Make 5 grand 'simply by sitting infront of your pc' Sounds too good to be true aye? BECAUSE IT IS! Very few people buy diablo 2 stuff, and even fewer buy it frequently.

Its not a '5 grand a month' business, im sure of it. I could see 2-3 grand on a good month, or if a new item came out, but its not something to rely upon for money. I'd rather get a white collar secure job than duping bs.

Besides how are you gonna pick up chicks telling them you play a game for a living?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-09, 02:02 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Insolence said:
Make 5 grand 'simply by sitting infront of your pc' Sounds too good to be true aye? BECAUSE IT IS! Very few people buy diablo 2 stuff, and even fewer buy it frequently.

Its not a '5 grand a month' business, im sure of it. I could see 2-3 grand on a good month, or if a new item came out, but its not something to rely upon for money. I'd rather get a white collar secure job than duping bs.

Besides how are you gonna pick up chicks telling them you play a game for a living?
lol what chick would want to date u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-09, 08:25 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Ok, I you see my ad right? I sell items 1 $ just 1 $ a piece at ebay, and I only spend everyday 1 hour to deliever the items, I spend more time on this fourm then everything about d2 now. anyway, I still making 500 bucks to 1000 bucks a month. Please learn how to do math ppl. The new bug hacker first creat and dupe sell over 100 buck a piece, and even few ppl buy it, then there are 20 bucks 10 bucks, those items are 10 to 100 times more than what I make. 10x 500 = 5000, -< the less, very less a hacker going to make, I guratee that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:19 PM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
As long as Blizzard makes it profitable to dupe, there will be dupes! You can count on it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
anubis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanubis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

anubis

Posted 2003-06-23, 12:25 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
I will find a way to dupe on 1.10...
"Does the light even exist anymore when the refrigerator door is shut?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InanimateWithin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInanimateWithin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InanimateWithin

Posted 2003-06-23, 06:34 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post "U think there will be any dupes on 1.10"
Insolence said:

You're funny in numerous ways.

1. ''Too good to be true''
I'll address this false statement first... I have made as much as 1100 in one day and I am considered one of the SMALLER websites... so uh... yeah... learn your shit before you talk, I made 10 grand in one month.

2. ''Very few people buy diablo 2 stuff''
Bullshit. Enough said. Look at my last point. 10 grand.

3. Go get your white collar 40 thousand a year job, while I make 80 thousand a year ''playing a computer game''.

4. ''Picking up chicks''
I have already talked to many people, friends and others, and they all say it was fucking smart of me to make money off of a fucking game, so yeah, I think I could tell a girl I work on a game.

5. ''Play a game for a living''
This was newbieish, if you knew anything about websites/ebay/selling, you would know we don't play the game to sell, moron.

Anyway, I'm done... I just had to clear some things up that an individual had.. wrong :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MeTaMorTaL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeTaMorTaL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MeTaMorTaL