Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Little Pwnage Here...
Posted 2003-06-09, 02:28 PM
Dmaster + SixInch vs Me.

(de_Dust)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
U should play ESF.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
Ok. Great. Who the fuck are they?

I'm bored, so, http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/g...nsurge/sbc.JPG

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/g...surge/kami.JPG

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-06-09 at 03:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
What's ESF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:16 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
Look up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:45 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
Its some dragon ball mod for HALF life, apperantly its amzing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-09, 03:53 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
Yeah, and I'm one of the best players out there now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-06-09, 07:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
omg grav h4x!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-06-09, 10:25 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
well taco look at your ping and his........... 38/211 that makes a big difference too but still he does probably suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-10, 12:30 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
Well, he does suck . Hes on a 56k too. Although I was playing with DMASTER whos on cable--he doesnt such as bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:32 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
DAMN YOU TACO! DONT POST THAT! NOW THEY ALL KNOW I SUCK!

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:35 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
if you would put the awp away then i could actually live..

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-06-12, 02:26 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
Taco, we should play... 100% legit and see whats up. We can arange a match once my cable is done working out here.

Also, ESF was fun for like 1wk then it was stupid, or maybe thats because I played it since it came out and there were only 4servers :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-06-12, 05:04 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
acer why wont you play me?? you never play me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-12, 06:20 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
I will play some people anytime . Im not that good, but I usually own these forum n3wbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-12, 06:47 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
man, i haven't played cs in well over a year. once im done downloading it again, ill fine tune my skills and get ready to be pwned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-12, 07:23 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
iceman887 said:
acer why wont you play me?? you never play me
same thing I told taco, once my cable is all good lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-06-12, 08:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
lol taco you cant own me but acer when will your cable be fixed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-13, 09:33 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
The quake 3 dbz mod is kick ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-13, 09:34 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Little Pwnage Here..."
The dbz mod for quake 3 is kick ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-