Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Yaaay!
Posted 2003-02-02, 03:34 PM
I just want to show my happiness by saying that I got d2 hackit to work! all I had to do is rename the game_crk.exe from the NO CD hack to Diablo II.exe =) now it works!!! EDIT: crap, now bnet doesnt recognize the diablo 2 version any ideas why and how I can fix this problem?

Last edited by Exterminator; 2003-02-02 at 03:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-02, 03:50 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
No CD hack doesn't allow online play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-02, 03:53 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
Yes it does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-02-02, 03:56 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
Exterminator... you been here since august and didnt know that? omg....... i think it even says it on the readme....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-02-02, 03:57 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
No it doesn't, BNet can't identify his version because there isn't a freakin cd to ID it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-02, 04:05 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
..............................................UGH! !!!!!!!! CRAP!!!!! Well, technically I can play on bnet with NO CD hack NOT being able to use d2 hackit (I can use d2maphack though) , its just when I play it with the game_crk.exe that the NO-CD hack does and I go to single player and can use d2hackit AND d2maphack but bnet doesnt detect the 'application version' GRR

Last edited by Exterminator; 2003-02-02 at 04:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-02, 04:20 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
Exactly. You CAN use the loader with battle.net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-02-02, 04:35 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
drivehappy said:
Exactly. You CAN use the loader with battle.net.
and how the heck do I get by bnet giving me the error that I dont have a right version of the 'application'?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-02, 05:48 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
Simply put, you cannot. It wouldn't even let you on even if you did get past it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-02, 06:33 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
well that really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sucks I wanted to be able to run a pindlebot while Im at school but I guess I cant :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-02, 10:16 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
Alright Dark, I'm going to refrain from flaming you. You can run the loader on battle.net, just download it off of diabloworld.com and read the readme, if you have anymore problems just post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drivehappy

Posted 2003-02-03, 05:37 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
ok I cant seem to find it, can you gimme the link or tell me where to go on the site? I went to downloads and went through every subcategory there cant find it.

EDIT: nvm got it from onlyer's site off of the diabloworld forum. I want to thank drivehappy for letting me know and going against what other people thought to let me know that you can use NO CD hack on bnet and use d2hackit at the same time, so thanks a lot man!

Last edited by Exterminator; 2003-02-03 at 01:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-02-03, 03:18 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Yaaay!"
No problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drivehappy