Wanker22287: its a laptop
Zagggon: noooo
Zagggon: i need a good vid card for @WoW
Zagggon: what vid card does urs have!!?
Wanker22287: 64 mb integrated intel xtreme graphics 2
Zagggon: omg teh sux
Zagggon: llol
Zagggon: \i thought u had a good one?
Wanker22287: it runs doom 3 am i complaining?
Zagggon: it does?
Zagggon: it does?

Zagggon: no it does not
Wanker22287: albeit laggy but yes it can
Zagggon: o
Zagggon: well what about wow !!!?

Wanker22287: not like KILLER lag
Wanker22287: but it sthere
Wanker22287: wow runes perfectly
Wanker22287: i get minor slow down in undercity
Wanker22287: but other then that no prob
Zagggon: but dun you need a good vid card like 128 mb for WoW?
Wanker22287: when i emailed them
Wanker22287: they said minimum was geforece 2 32 mb
Zagggon: ???!?! ?! ?

Zagggon: omg!

Zagggon: so ur close
Zagggon: hmm
Zagggon: that means it would run bettr on my desakto
Zagggon: desktop*
Wanker22287: laptops arent meant for gaming though. If you are buying for games, get desktop, if you want mobility get a laptop
Zagggon: damn im so torn on this
Zagggon: i want mobil
Wanker22287: you CAN get gaming laptops
Wanker22287: but agian
Wanker22287: xpensive as fuck
Zagggon: ya
Zagggon: hm
Zagggon: well o well wow will be fine and if thats the case i dun vcare
Zagggon: dude how u get enuff $$ for wow?

Zagggon: i mean
Zagggon: ur laptop?
Zagggon: u must be rich
Wanker22287: small odd jobs around the house to pay off the montly payments to my parents
Zagggon: ic
Zagggon: so tell me was there a big initial payment required or no?
Zagggon: like when u first got did u have to shell out 500$ or something?

Zagggon: SOv this is important!/
Zagggon: you must talk!
Zagggon: or ima spam
Zagggon: 1
Zagggon: 2
Zagggon: 3
Zagggon: sds
Zagggon: ds
Zagggon: d
Zagggon: sd
Zagggon: sd
Zagggon: s
Wanker22287: The last message was not sent because you are over the rate limit. Please wait until sending is re-enabled and send the message again.

Wanker22287: WIAT YOU FAG

Zagggon: WTRF I CANT POST AHHAHAHAA
Zagggon: lol
Zagggon: i knew that would make u mad
Zagggon: sry sov
Zagggon: lolz
Wanker22287 signed off at 5:43:40 PM.
Zagggon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Previous message was not received by Wanker22287 because of error: User Wanker22287 is not available.

Zagggon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Previous message was not received by Wanker22287 because of error: User Wanker22287 is not available.

Oh the fun IM's we have ;-)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "i love talking to Sov"
My GeForce ti4200 won't run it.

It's the processor (1.5 ghz) that's ruining me here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:40 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "My GeForce ti4200 won't run it. It's..."
`Insolence` said:

I'm not much better. I have the same vid card, and a 1.8 ghz processor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:42 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "My GeForce ti4200 won't run it. It's..."
Run what? WoW or Doom3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm not much better. I have the same..."
What can make my gigahertz better? Must I purchase another pentium4 or no? Should I just upgrade to 1 Gig? I have many questions =)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "What can make my gigahertz better? Must..."
Laptop or desktop system? What are the specs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:46 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Laptop or desktop system? What are the..."
Pentium 4 1.69Ghz-1.70Ghz 256MB of Ram. (Desktop) Yeah I might just upgrade to 1 gig of ram and get a better video card, I have a GeForceFX5200PCI 128MB, it's good but i want 256 MB one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "What can make my gigahertz better? Must..."
zagggon said:
What can make my gigahertz better? Must I purchase another pentium4 or no? Should I just upgrade to 1 Gig? I have many questions =)
Was that english?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:48 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Pentium 4 1.69Ghz-1.70Ghz 256MB of Ram...."
Upgrade your RAM, that's the major issue. Next I'd look at your Processor, but the RAM is what's killing you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Upgrade your RAM, that's the major..."
Vollstrecker said:
Upgrade your RAM, that's the major issue. Next I'd look at your Processor, but the RAM is what's killing you.
Yep.. what he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:11 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Yep.. what he said."
Ok, I think im still going to get a laptop so I can have the mobility, and I just want one . Blocker get on yahoo I wana talk to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:14 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Yep.. what he said."
I wanna stick my Athlon in your Socket A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I wanna stick my Athlon in your Socket..."
Sov still gets on Aim?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:20 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Ok, I think im still going to get a..."
I don't have access to any sort of Instant Messaging clients at work. I am at work. Why not just post your questions here? As long as it is in the chat section I don't really think anyone cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:21 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I don't have access to any sort of..."
Why not just exchange thoughts in private messages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Was that english?"
Vollstrecker said:
Was that english?
No, it was awesome english.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:23 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I wanna stick my Athlon in your Socket..."
mantralord said:
I wanna stick my Athlon in your Socket A.

I upgraded so I only take Athlon 64s and FXs. Besides my MB only takes regestered ram.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "My GeForce ti4200 won't run it. It's..."
`Insolence` said:

WTF? you must be agoddamn fool if you cant get it to run....

My pc that run wow at average 13 FPS (playable on open areas and small towns)

1.5 ghz p4
256MB Ram (teh suck)
Riva NvidiaTNT2 (teh sux X 100^1000)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:40 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I upgraded so I only take Athlon 64s..."
kockblocker1 said:
I upgraded so I only take Athlon 64s and FXs. Besides my MB only takes regestered ram.
Is that the new really godly athlon that I keep hearing about or no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:43 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Upgrade your RAM, that's the major..."
Pretty good deal on some DDR ram from Outpost:

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/3974878

$140 for 2x 512mb chips.

KR do you have $47?
This will get you playing WoW. Though you may want to wait until we get closer to release (if you can wait) because prices will eventually drop.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...type=Refurbish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1