Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

my thanks 2 u
Posted 2004-05-23, 06:27 PM
ok i have been part of this forum for a while now, and i really apreciate the advice people have given me alot. it has made my gaming experience alot more fun. especially voll. but if its not to much to ask, can some one, anyone, donate me somethin? lol im still poor as hell, my luck absolutly blows. I play ladder us east, my acct is clan-dgpnd no im not in a clan, i just like the name. i play by myself mostly, except a few people i help now and then, so once again, if u can afford it and u dont mind, i would really apreciate any donations, if u use msn messenger, u can contact me at dgpnd_81@hotmail.com if im not on d2 im usually there. once again thank u all, even without donations, u made my time playin d2 so much better, just wanted to acknowledge that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 06:34 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post "my thanks 2 u"
lol nice try suck up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:38 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "lol nice try suck up"
wtf..

uve been here for1 1/2 months,

have only seven posts..
i think u should piss off and stop trying to get free shizz of good people.

wow.. along time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:44 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wtf.. uve been here for1 1/2 months,..."
i didnt say anyone had to give me anything, its not neccessary, was just a question. i didnt mean to offend anyone, no one has to give me anything if they dont want to. point being i still thank everyone who offered me suggestions and/or help. that was the point of my post. so u can relax, i understand people on here are nice, thats y i come here. to many assholes in b-net. but if thats what u wanna think i cant change your mind. but to everyone who doesnt think that way....THANKS!! ;P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:49 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "i didnt say anyone had to give me..."
dgpnd81 said:
i didnt say anyone had to give me anything, its not neccessary, was just a question. i didnt mean to offend anyone, no one has to give me anything if they dont want to. point being i still thank everyone who offered me suggestions and/or help. that was the point of my post. so u can relax, i understand people on here are nice, thats y i come here. to many assholes in b-net. but if thats what u wanna think i cant change your mind. but to everyone who doesnt think that way....THANKS!! ;P

wth?

did u even read wut i said.. ur probably only here to try and get items of honest good ppl who mf and trade for thier stf.. and u have only been here for about a month. how is that known as a while... a while would probably be about 5-7 months.

go crawl back up that chickens ass and wait to get laid u faggy little 7 year old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:50 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wth? did u even read wut i said.. ur..."
what a person cant say thanks for the help? and im sorry if i havent been here long enough for u, and if u havent helped me im not thankinu, my main thanks was to voll he gave me some really helpful advice on a couple of things. and the main thing i was lookin for was not items, it was info on active, working bots in us east ladder, i read voll uses em and was wonderin if he could suggest anything

Last edited by dgpnd81; 2004-05-23 at 07:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:53 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "what a person cant say thanks for the..."
dgpnd81 said:
what a person cant say thanks for the help?

i dont think ive found any threads or posts by u asking for sum1's help or any1 giving u advice. see.. u cant thank someone for nothin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:55 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i dont think ive found any threads or..."
check again, the post about mule rushin rushing man, and ive spoken to voll by sending him i.m. so check yourself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:57 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "check again, the post about mule rushin..."
CHECK yoSELFF!!!

NigguH !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "CHECK yoSELFF!!! NigguH !"
wow.. a whole 1 post.. is that it?

u g2 do beta than that biotch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wow.. a whole 1 post.. is that it? u..."
lolthis is mildly ammusing but hey man i got no beef witcha, so no probs no regrets man. i understand u senior member and all and i respect that, wasnt lookin for special priveliges assigned to higher members, so sorry bout that, wasnt my intention
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:10 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "lolthis is mildly ammusing but hey man..."
hey.. if u need items.. why dont u just make a thread asking if anybody has any items they can give u. ud probably end up having a better chance to get sumthin.

i would probably giv u sumthin.. but i only just started east. so i dont got much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:13 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey.. if u need items.. why dont u just..."
i have items man, thats bot the issue, if u just startin on east maybe i can help u with items, i dont have a problem helpin ya, lemme know ill see what i can do, i got some pretty good shit, not godly like botd, or enigma and shit but stillif your interested lemme know ill see what i can do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:16 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "i have items man, thats bot the issue,..."
u got any half decent- decent sorc gear? i could try to buy of u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:17 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "u got any half decent- decent sorc..."
not sure, i also got full nats set to spare if u want it, can check for other stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:20 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "not sure, i also got full nats set to..."
i only really get on around weekends.. will u be on then?

or i could try to sneak on in about 4 hours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:26 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i only really get on around weekends....."
ya i play on weekends, not gon be on in 4 hours man gotta get up for work lol, i play alot on tues, wed, thurs, if ur gon be online in the evenings on those days post it here lemme know what time, its 10:15 here now, if ur on same timeline as me, lemme know what time u gon be on, ill see what i can do about meetin up, and leave me ur acct name, so ill know u on line.g'night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:33 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "ya i play on weekends, not gon be on in..."
im not in same timeframe as u.. Im in Australia..
but if u want my acc.. u should just search for The post with all the acc's in it.

since i 4get the name of it and i cant be bothered to search ill just say it

*steven_Ku

and my bots acc is

*stevens_Bot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 09:29 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "u got any half decent- decent sorc..."
PureRebel said:
u got any half decent- decent sorc gear? i could try to buy of u

when you say BUY do you mean real money? If so i give you 17X 7% smfcs, coh, isted occy, isted lidless, perf travs, ptopazed shako, perf chancies, armageddon, 2 sojs, cta, lidless, and ANNI.

If you meant real money, whats your offer, paypal only.

Edit:
k, i dont care if you get pissed if i double post; ban me, see if i give a fuck; but hey guys; i got some free shit, PM me, or IM me at PimpinPinkHatman ( aim ), or whisper me /w *poop-is-magical

Edited by Sovereign 
Use the edit button, genious. Its not that hard of a concept

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-05-24 at 07:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:53 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wth? did u even read wut i said.. ur..."
PureRebel said:
go crawl back up that chickens ass and wait to get laid u faggy little 7 year old
I'm getting really tired of peoples' flaming in here.

Do it again, and you've earned a warning. I'm getting sick of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker