Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post FF: The Spirits Within
Posted 2002-12-10, 06:37 PM
Did anybody see this movie? I thought it was crap. I just wanna know what you guys thought about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-10, 07:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Yeah it sucks.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-12-11, 07:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Nice special effects, bad plot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-11, 07:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Rurouni Storm said:
Nice special effects, bad plot
Ditto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence
Yeah it sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
suxed big time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-11, 11:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
The old guy's character model looked incredible though. He actually looked real, I remember a friend of mine came over while it was on and he hadnt seen it before and for a few seconds he didnt know it was a animated movie. Then he started looking at it closely and realized it was. I was laughing my ass off.
But anyway, yeah it pretty much sucked but nice effects especially on the old guy.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
we did have a thread about this movie months ago... but it turned out to be a chaos lol... everyone hated it... I wasn't actually surprised from the graphics and the designs but it was pretty cool... but the movie brought shame to the title Final Fantasy... why Final Fantasy?... why not some other title.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-24, 05:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
The movie would have been a great movie if the name of it should have not been Final Fantasy. If you think about it the story and all was made it an averagely good movie but we FF Fans require so much more of the name of Final Fantasy because they have had so high standards on games and always made them the best out there and then they did a bad movie in the name of Final Fantasy but an averagely movie if it would have had the name Spirits within only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Makenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMakenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Makenshi

Posted 2002-12-26, 04:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Well, now that makes sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-27, 09:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Makenshi said:
The movie would have been a great movie if the name of it should have not been Final Fantasy. If you think about it the story and all was made it an averagely good movie but we FF Fans require so much more of the name of Final Fantasy because they have had so high standards on games and always made them the best out there and then they did a bad movie in the name of Final Fantasy but an averagely movie if it would have had the name Spirits within only.
I don't think it's only the name that made the movie bad... lots of my friends saw this movie and hated it even though they weren't fans of Final Fantasy games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-02-23, 03:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
the movie, was just like another final fanstasy. We as ff fans know all the plots, well the movie had nothing todo with anything. we would've loved it if it had like ff7 or ff8 plot, but it was totally new. a different plot, a different set of characters, for wut i think, the movie was average.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-03-21, 05:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
The movie had NOTHING to do with ANY of the games. It sucked. They need to make a FFVII or FFX movie :P
-Scorpicore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scorpicore

Posted 2003-03-22, 01:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
Yes, like everyone has said, the fact that they called it final fantasy gave everyone high expectations. Kinda like calling an animated movie diablo2 LOD or something and then make it about antonio banderas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-25, 02:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
You people have awful taste. This movie was fucking great. The only reason you're freaking out is because Sephiroth didn't make an appearance. So, it wasn't a Final Fantasy movie. Big deal! Just forget about the fact that it's called Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and it's a really great movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-25, 02:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
To me, the story line was confusing at times. The graphics were good, was almost life-like. But, I still do not like the movie(even without the FF in the title).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-25, 07:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
I disagree. I think the plot was great. The idea of constructing an energy signature capable of neutralizing the soul of a once-living being is something I find quite interesting.

But, at least you have a well-thought opinion, Jizmo.

This, however...

Scorpicore said:
The movie had NOTHING to do with ANY of the games. It sucked. They need to make a FFVII or FFX movie :P
...is garbage. Why in the name of crap would Square spend the money to make a "movie-port" of an already existing game? Can you even comprehend how long it would be? And in order to conserve time, you know they would have to lop off a massive chunk of the game's plot. You wouldn't be happy in that situation either, you dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-25, 07:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
ediee_perez said:
Yes, like everyone has said, the fact that they called it final fantasy gave everyone high expectations. Kinda like calling an animated movie diablo2 LOD or something and then make it about antonio banderas.
That would kick ass.

A D2 movie? Are you crazy? The only reason I would go to that is so I could step on everyones feet in line then go into a different movie.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-25, 07:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
I literally fell asleep during this movie...then when I woke up, it was still on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-25, 07:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "FF: The Spirits Within"
That happened to me while watching "Speed 2"
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter