Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Damn my hormones and girls!
Posted 2004-07-16, 11:19 PM
Hey people, I am a stuggling little teenager. I need help, like now. Problem here is, that I don't know many of you, but it seems all of you have massive amounts of tapped / untapped wisdom, and I need some of that now.

See, I like this girl, but she said she needs time to get herself together, like self-improvement and stuff. She just got out of a relationship, but she does have feelings for me, as I do for her. She also doesn't want me to feel as if I am going to be a Rebounder, but I do.

Also, I wanna give myself time to improve on stuff too. Like for one thing, I am a skinny as kid, so I need to beef up and get a little muscle at least (damn pickle jars..), and also that I got braces, and I don't think girls like that. Also.. I got a little gaming addiction problem, hehe. I dont know, i Just wanna be a better person all together before I get into a relationship, but I still wanna be with her. Anybody got tips on how to, like, WOW her in some way? I dunno, this might be stupid altogether, but then some1 is gonna close it. So, just post if u feel up 2 it. Flame me in the flame forum if you want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-16, 11:22 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Damn my hormones and girls!"
Burn your games, or most of them. Just show up randomly some night on her doorstep with flowers. Hang out with her a lot. Show her you're not always available though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-16, 11:22 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Damn my hormones and girls!"
Just be yourself, and act how you are. Don't try to WOW her. You should want her to love/like you for who you are.

NOTE: I know nothing about relationships, this is just speculation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Well, it sounds like neither of you are ready for a relationship at the moment, so maybe both of you should remain friends until you or her are ready to take it to the next level.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-16, 11:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, it sounds like neither of you are..."
Yeah, i guess. Ive never been in a relationship, and never been kissed or anything. I dont want ot go far in a relationship. Basically all my friends have done shit like sex and stuff, but all that stuff is not worth it now. I dont know, i dont have an urge to do that kinda shit. Kissing is the farthest ill go. I will take all your opinions to heart, so thanks guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-16, 11:26 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Yeah, i guess. Ive never been in a..."
Like Sov said, best thing to do is be yourself. Relax, have fun. If she is too then you're going somewhere. Give her time to 'self-improve'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-16, 11:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Like Sov said, best thing to do is be..."
I wouldn't worry about video games. If you like her as much as I have gathered from you're post, games will become second rate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-07-17, 11:46 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "I wouldn't worry about video games. If..."
If you want to impress her just whip it out and look at her, look at your wang, look at her, look at your wang, and then say "yo bith, it doesnt suck itself" and you're set.

On a more serious note, you don't have to change just for her, if she doesn't like you the way you are now then she is not worth wasting your time with. Just be nice and smooth with her and things will flow into proportion by themselves.

If you wanna beef up, multiply your body weight (in lbs) by 15, add 300 to the number and the number you get is the ammount of calories you should eat in order to gain weight.But you have to lift or else you'll just get fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-17, 01:53 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "If you want to impress her just whip it..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Burn your games, or most of them. Just..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Burn your games, or most of them. Just show up randomly some night on her doorstep with flowers. Hang out with her a lot. Show her you're not always available though.

.....show up with flowers on doorstep.... it's 2004 dude...

Try to talk to her alots, but to a extend not to annoy her. And the part you will go as far as kissing? ya.. you may want to rethink that, my first relationship, we were at her room and I just want to kiss her for the first time, but we just had sex then...

One more thing you probally will never get it till you old, try to have fun and don't let girl bother you that much, which it will and you probally fall to the trap like many other teenage guys but oh well, it's always good to get it out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-18, 06:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting ".....show up with flowers on..."
All you wanna do is kiss, eh? That's gonna change as soon as you get to know her better. Anyway, don't change like everyone else has mentioned, it'll burn you in the long run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-18, 08:22 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Burn your games, or most of them. Just..."
HandOfHeaven said:
You're telling him to burn his games? I doubt his parents would like that, considering how much video games can cost. Just take a break from them for a while, and only buy the games you really want to play. Personally, I've bought a lot of sucky games that I only played for a few days, so I suggest you read up on the game to see if you would like it. Life, as it is now, flows within you and without you. Some day you may change, but, for now, enjoy your childhood. You will find out who really is your friend and who was really just an acquaintance. Money doesn't buy love.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-07-18, 12:05 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "You're telling him to burn his games? I..."
He can always send the games to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:01 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "He can always send the games to me :)"
How old are you ? Because if you just want to kiss, then your probably not ready for a relationship. You got to do the mojo and butter her up pretty constantly if you want to get any action. They like to be complimented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:51 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "How old are you ? Because if you just..."
im 15. i dont want to have sex right now, i dont think its worth it. man, all u all be smart, except for Hades-Knight non-serious part :-P yeah, but i guess i got to be myself and try not to rush into anything. But now, i think one of my really good friends likes her too..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-19, 01:08 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "im 15. i dont want to have sex right..."
Well, there's a saying around here but you've probably heard it. "Bros over hoes", don't let her end up making you two hate each other, it's stupid. Everyone else has pretty much hit the nail on the head, just be yourself and she'll come. If she doesn't then she's really not worth your time, simple as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-19, 04:16 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post "Damn my hormones and girls!"
Hey there.. you know if you ever do get anywhere with this girl make sure u make the rite decisions.. ppl already told u everything else i thought id jus add that -.- peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Firecracker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFirecracker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Firecracker

Posted 2004-07-20, 12:00 PM in reply to Firecracker's post starting "Hey there.. you know if you ever do get..."
Yeah, I think this thread is good. I wrote down most of the advice, and I bet it will help me in the long run. Thanks all y'all that actually posted, instead of just visiting and looking for a quick laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:07 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Yeah, I think this thread is good. I..."
Just spend time with her instead of playing games, if shes really worth it to you that should be a good replacement for the time. Seriously, ask yourself "Games or girl I like?" That one wasn't to hard for me. The braces suck but she shouldn't care about about them, especialy if she already likes you, just keep being nice/charming to her, along the lines of what Hand of Heaven said. If you just want to kiss thats fine, don't expect her or you to still feel like that after that kiss. I thought that I would wait at least a month to have sex with my girlfriend, but that got aborted in the first week, just go with the flow, doing stuff too early can mess things up but if you both feel ready for it go ahead. A general rule for sex is: Don't expect it to change your relationship/life, don't expect your life/relationship to not change, and make sure that your with a girl that if you do something wrong you can both just laugh about it, first time WILL be awkward so make sure that your comfortable enough to not be embarassed around her. Go ahead and pack on some pounds if it makes you feel better, not her, you must love yourself before you can love another. Oh yeah and make sure you like her if you are gonna fool around, be sure of it. You don't want to lead her on and end up having to dump her because you never even liked her 3 months later, and also because sex is like bread: It tastes ok all by itself, but its twice as good with a little bit of butter on it (metaphorical butter.. as in love). Other than that just don't worry about things and just be yourself, if you really like her tell her that, if you guys want to wait tell that, tell her how you feel and it should be all fine, communication is key. Good Luck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MenstrualChunks