Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Hi. Advertising my game!
Posted 2007-05-26, 10:09 AM
Hello everyone!

I just thought I would put up this notice to let you all see my work in progress on my game im making. I hope you like the website, it is work in progress, as my game gets bigger then so will the site. There's about 10 pages on it so far, all holding information about my game including pictures i've taken. Anyhows! hope you like the site! please leave comments, here or in the visitors book on my site.

http://www.freewebs.com/decanos78

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
decanus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendecanus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

decanus

Posted 2007-05-26, 04:23 PM in reply to decanus's post "Hi. Advertising my game!"
IDK if this is gonna stay long.

Oh, and might want to run your 'plot' through spellcheck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-26, 07:08 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "IDK if this is gonna stay long. Oh,..."
Looks pretty sweet. Got a demo or anything for it yet?
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-05-31, 07:08 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Looks pretty sweet. Got a demo or..."
Hi, unfortunatly i have no demo at the moment! I really want to release the whole game as a finished product not as parts, i know this may take a while for me to do but I think it will be better this way. Anyhows, thanx for looking at my site, hopefully I will get more people looking at it soon.

P.s. I just wanted to add aswel that this IS my first game im making so Im learning for future games whilst making this 1, I have so many ideas running through my head, some may work for this game, some don't, so Im thinking about another game already!

Last edited by decanus; 2007-05-31 at 07:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
decanus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendecanus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

decanus

Posted 2007-05-31, 07:30 AM in reply to decanus's post starting "Hi, unfortunatly i have no demo at the..."
Well good luck with it. It's been some time since any members have finished a project, let alone posted it. We look forward to seeing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-31, 08:04 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "IDK if this is gonna stay long. Oh,..."
slaynish said:
IDK if this is gonna stay long.

Oh, and might want to run your 'plot' through spellcheck.
It had to be approved before he posted it, so I'm sure it will stay for a good while. I approved it myself, and the only way it's going anywhere is if one of the other mods sees it fit to delete it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-04, 07:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It had to be approved before he posted..."
wow looks interesting keep it up and good luck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
phsyco025 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenphsyco025 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

phsyco025