Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Diablo Walks the Earth!!!
Posted 2003-12-13, 12:04 PM
SWEET!! He just spawned in my game!!! Never seen em before. READY TO PWN!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:05 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
Or to get pwn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:22 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
ladder or normal ??

I have never seen m before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:25 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
its ladder. I tried joining his game to help him but it says non-ladder characters cant join games made by ladder characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:50 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
hey what is the game ill help
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:52 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
*sigh*

We (a friend from when I played a long time ago) lured him to Blood Raven thinking he would die like with Shenk. He didn't... So I called in Titus and the other guy brought in a couple of friends. Anyway, we kill diablo, he drops a charm, and some other guy picks it up... *double sigh*

I can't catch a fucking break.

::EDIT::

Wasn't his friend... It just happened to be some random fucking guy who joined the game... *triple sigh?*
D3V said:

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-12-13 at 12:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:55 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
you should have just had people that you could trust come in
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:55 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
Thats why you only invite people you know to your party... And hostile the others...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:56 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
I killed diablo clone 14 times to get annhilus once lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:56 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
I've been playing 1.10 since the patch came out. I've been playing it a LOT recently. I have a 71 char and a 74 char and a few more low levels... This is the first time I've even seen Dclone, and I don't get the charm. Bah!
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:59 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
::edit:: Double post? I coulda swore somebody posted before this...

Titusfied said:
Thats why you only invite people you know to your party... And hostile the others...
I thought they were all phalkon's friends.

Kuja said:
How the fuck did you find Dclone 14 times?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-13, 01:03 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
Medieval Bob said:

I have force spawned him successfully three times now. When the soj counter is flying and in the thousands I will go sell sojs. I have sold as little as 8 and as many as 29 to get him to spawn. Then drag his arse to Shenk from Eldritch. Course on ladder you probably dont have a couple hundred sojs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-12-13, 01:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
Medieval Bob said:
Kuja said:
There is a night in the first week of 1.10 that i found him over 10 time. I only could kill him a 6 times that night. But, i found him on several other occasion and ppl on my f l called me when they had a dc in their game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 01:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
This is why you do him by yourself and do the shenk trick which is widely accepted to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-13, 01:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
Medieval Bob said:
::edit::

Kuja said:
When the patch first came out the DC was more common than he is now.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-13, 02:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
dude when the patch just came out, I almost see him in 1 out of every 5 game I join.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-13, 02:19 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
Yup, he was very common. Most time ppl wouldnt kill it cause they wrnt high level enought or didnt have item needed to survive long enought to deal damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-13, 05:07 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Diablo Walks the Earth!!!"
!King_Amazon! said:
This is why you do him by yourself and do the shenk trick which is widely accepted to work.
However, I was questing (on Meph actually) so I couldn't very well do the shenk trick.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob