Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Sovereign = ???
Posted 2003-08-01, 12:33 AM
Sovereign = Battle cruiser, give me a cookie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:36 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Har har, its me! It takes more then an ip bann to stop me!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA.....but what i still dont get is why you have to make this common knowledge. Ive been recently put on medications to control my anger since my previous banning, so you shouldnt get any repeats of what happened
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:39 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Wanker22287: im suprised u didnt know....quikspy nos, chruser, ex-mania, gamecube, slaynish...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:41 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
I would give you a cookie, but its not under 52k. So you get an imaginary one. But yeah, I wonder if I hated BC like I do with him....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:47 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
[01:28] kittiexxfreakxx: once your banned
[01:28] kittiexxfreakxx: your not supposed to come back
[01:28] kittiexxfreakxx: you obviously hate ppl
[01:28] kittiexxfreakxx: so just leave
[01:28] Wanker22287: ummm no
[01:28] kittiexxfreakxx: no reason to bother all of us with your trivial attempts a redeeming yourself
[01:28] kittiexxfreakxx: g'day

Umm i have better things to do then justify what i did to everyone. And in no way am i trying to redeem myself. I could care less what anyone thinks of me. ANd by the way, hear the whole story before you talk.

I registered for a zelaron account some time last year. I started posting on that account a few mos or so ago. At the time quikspy was modding the starcraft forums. I posted there a few times. If i remember a few were actually legit posts. WEll basically ii thought (now this is an opinion) that quikspy was doing a shitty job at his modding position. And i wanted to make it known. Well basically i kept on flaming him outside the flame forum until ex-mania stepped in. I told him to fuck off and got banned for 5 days. I P.M.ed him and told him fuck off again, and got ip banned for it. Well for some reason it didnt work and i can still logg on today. Im not trying to justify what i did or anything, sure i was being annoying, but whats doen is done. So yea, thats pretyt much the whole story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:55 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Seriously who care if he Battle cruiser, your mom or some lost dog every 1 can have a 2nd chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-01, 01:37 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Yes, thats why u state your case to Chrusher, and ask to come back, not cheat your way back.

You were banned for EXCESIVELY(sp) flamming outside the flame forum, you could have pmed your shit to him or just quit, you deserve no second chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-01, 01:39 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Luckily, noone asked you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-01, 03:56 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
You cant pm a supmod and say fuck you? Why not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-01, 04:01 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Yeah really thats abuse of power we should be able to tell any one to tell any 1 fuck you in flame forum or in private as long it doesnt become harrasment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-01, 05:48 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
He's flamed outside the flame forum again since he has returned..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-01, 05:52 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
That basterd! *someone in the crowd yells* "Will somebody please think of the children!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-01, 05:56 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
!King_Amazon! said:
He's flamed outside the flame forum again since he has returned..
And you never broke any rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-01, 05:57 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Yeah, he just got back from being banned... whats your point?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-01, 06:01 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
That we all bend the rule once a while and it s not like there no one else been flaming out of flame forum.

Well i just think it s no big deal if it happen once a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-01, 06:05 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
Uh, the only time rules will really be enforced to their fullest is when the mod/sup-mod+ dislikes the person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:08 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
I've noticed you been her 4 days and total time online is 1day... you spend 1/4 of your time on zel? not includeing sleep lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-01, 07:26 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
LOL, thats true!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-01, 07:28 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
I have very little of a social life. What can i say?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-01, 07:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Sovereign = ???"
You can say nothing and video tape yourself doing a happy dance. Then post it on kazaa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez