Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post dreamcast
Posted 2003-06-12, 04:00 PM
the dreamcast was the first system to have decent graphics and it had some of the best games of all time (Soul Calibur). Sega should have never given up on it, who knows if they had kept with it, it might to this day be rivaling ps2,xbox,gc. its controler was the bomb
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-12, 04:14 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
the fall of Dreamcast was largely due to the lost of hope and interest from gamers after the previous two systems Sega manufactured before the DC which bombed. the second reason is probably because it was so easy to burn its games. The Dreamcast is still decent today; the graphics are nice and some of the games are very fun to play. right now you can probably easily get one for $50 Canadian or less and the games downloadable.

to sum it up it is a shame to see a console with so much protiental flushed down the toliet just like that.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-06-12, 04:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
Moved to Older Consoles.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-12, 08:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
People are giving these things at Toys R Us...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-13, 08:28 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
i cant believe you are degrading the dreAmcast, tsk tsk
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-13, 06:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
DC is major pwnage. I still worship mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-14, 11:46 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
yea same here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-14, 12:03 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
Not bad for its time. Unfourtuanately it didn't do as well Sega wanted it to do. No more Sega consoles. The only ones I liked were Genesis and Dreamcast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-15, 11:11 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
yes genesis was so badass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-15, 11:25 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
Dreamcast owns Genesis, and SNES owns them both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-15, 06:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
Genesis OWNS dreamcast and SNES OWNS them both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-15, 11:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
i loved sonic the hedgehog 2 on genesis, it was so fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-16, 08:43 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
3 for me. I liked them all though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-16, 11:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
the 1st was good but to short and i dont think it had a multiplayer, the 2nd one did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:28 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
hey if u guys have a gc, u should get sonic mega collection. its got sonic 1, 2, & 3, Sonic and knuckles, spinball and more. it also got bonus pictures and movies. its so pwnage.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-06-27, 07:12 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
I lake Tails!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-03, 03:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
well with the dreamcast, people are actually able to modify it so you can also actually watch videos also, not only that, mp3 as well, and with dreamcast being able to play nes, snes, genisis, and even PLAYSTAION as well, dc will allways be there, not only that, you can also use that universal plug to play with snes and playstaion controllers also, thats the reason why i own 3, yes i said 3 dreamcast, well one of them broke and so now i have 2 working ones left, i mean check this out, its only 40 bucks !!!!^&#%^&%!#*%^! and with this console i have limitless amount of games to play now, playstaion has made so dam much games that its just unbelieveable, just look at tips and tricks magazine, at the back of the mag you see all these cheats right?? well genisis was one column amd snes yes has 3 or 4 columns and xbox has like half a colum, then when you go to playstaion you get about 4 pages of codes, see &*!)!what the mut, not ps2 is making mmore games than ever???? plystaion is up and dc will be there still
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
I didn't see a single period in that blob of white above my post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:09 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
!King_Amazon! said:
I didn't see a single period in that blob of white above my post.
dude your the only one who is complaining about what i write, its about the context you should be loking at, why not say that i don't make the first word capitalized or some words are misspelled?? i mean look at the comment that was made before me? that person mispelled like with lake or the person before that, didn't even capitaliz the first word or when kuja wrote "3 for me"...isn't that a run on sentance?? so what the mut, are you going to go to every post i put on and say i should use paragraphs?? because i'll start using them right when people stop doing run on sentances or every word in this "tubular" website is correct.

who said we need to edit our "paperwork" before we post??
thanx buddy your the best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:28 AM in reply to zagggon's post "dreamcast"
I don't mind about mispelled words or letters that arent capitalized, but I can't stand a sentence that looks like a paragraph. Even I mispell words. Do you see these things between my sentences? They are called "Periods."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!