Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Question Couple Druid Questions

Posted 2003-10-07, 09:09 PM
Ok I have a few questions about druids:

1: The widely used 3xed/ias,2xshael,eth phase blade is a 4 frame or 5 frame maul attack???? I belive 85ias is 5 frames and 110ias is 4 frame but im not so sure.

2:IF 110 is a 4 frame attack would it be better to use a 5 frames with eth or a 4 frames w/o ?

3: Does the range of a weapon affect MELEE duels?? Some people say more range locks more...? Cuz i was wondering if using a 3,2 or 1 range weapon actually made a difference?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drunk

Posted 2003-10-08, 01:19 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
1: 5 frame maul attack. (yes what you thought was right 6/4 fury also)

2: it depends on enemy your attack rating/level their defense/level etc, i prefer Eth phase though.

3:range? doesn't cause more or less blocking and you can't really shift with bears so it won't really affect you in Melee, unless a 3 range paladin (scourge/zerker) charges you and they zeal you when you are out of range (youll be blocking but you cant hit back unless you run towards them)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-08, 02:54 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
Ok ty also... You Say in your guide you put 7 skills in some shapeshifting skills and use 25+ skills so... 10 shapeshifting gc,valor,2 sojs,fleshrender,lidless,jalals, and 3 shapeshift ammy??? Isnt that a lil extreme ? Must also take a heck of a long time to switch all tha gear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drunk

Posted 2003-10-08, 05:24 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
a tip i can give you about druids is ... dont make one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-08, 05:45 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
nah druids are sweet... And a good one can pwn pretty much any pally/sin in melee duels...And i already made lots of em but thou just got banned this week and need to make another one this time ima try this hybrid tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drunk

Posted 2003-10-09, 12:10 AM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
Drunk said:
nah druids are sweet... And a good one can pwn pretty much any pally/sin in melee duels...And i already made lots of em but thou just got banned this week and need to make another one this time ima try this hybrid tho
not true a propper pally/sin has the same advantages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-10-09, 01:15 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
Advantages? Same?
no

paladins have very few advantages

higher damage weapon, higher deadly strike
faster block rate, and easier to have Eth

sins depends on c/s - c/c
but besides uninterruptable they dont have anything over drus/dins

drus have more life /dmg (ed%)/fhr then both though.

drunk yes. you can max both if u want to put a few less into one spirit, and maybe no summons/shockwave.
and then pump both shifts, and only use one spirit its mostly interchangeable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-09, 01:16 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
dunno ive seen alotta drus pawn pals dunno bout asns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
canislupus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencanislupus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

canislupus

Posted 2003-10-09, 02:38 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
Ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drunk

Posted 2003-10-09, 05:58 PM in reply to Drunk's post "Couple Druid Questions"
no problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq