Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

5 soj+ for 2 cracked sash
Posted 2004-06-11, 03:23 PM
SOJ just hit the worthless wall head first and broke into a gillion pieces and was eaten by quill rats... =\ New Currency I think it's going to emerge... BK's perhaps? Iunno
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-11, 03:26 PM in reply to Alucard001's post "5 soj+ for 2 cracked sash"
Can i have two for tals arm? I don't need tals arb but the soj' would be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-11, 04:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Can i have two for tals arm? I don't..."
You people say soj's are worthless, but their not, so shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-11, 05:04 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "You people say soj's are worthless, but..."
If they cant get me any GOOD items, they are worthless. Apparently, i can't get any good items, so they are in my eyes worthless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If they cant get me any GOOD items,..."
I still don't have a soj how can I get one then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:54 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I still don't have a soj how can I get..."
you trade shit for it now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If they cant get me any GOOD items,..."
Sovereign said:
If they cant get me any GOOD items, they are worthless. Apparently, i can't get any good items, so they are in my eyes worthless.
Aye, I'm starting to hear 3 soj for HOTO... 3 SOJ FOR A 35 HOTO... And yes, that deserved a caps lock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:25 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "Aye, I'm starting to hear 3 soj for..."
You people should really hear how incredibly nerdy you sound.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:25 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "You people should really hear how..."
you poeple talking about non ladder right ????? cause thats defently not ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:28 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "you poeple talking about non ladder..."
I think they are talking about ladder, they are trying to downplay the value of sojs because they found some by botting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2004-06-11, 09:30 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I think they are talking about ladder,..."
ITS LADDER-- SO many people are andy botting now that soj's are becoming worthless coz of soo many.. i got a soj for an Um rune!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:08 AM in reply to Alucard001's post "5 soj+ for 2 cracked sash"
But aren't SOJs still valuable because they are used in certain upgrade recipies and because they are good rings to use, not to mention you can use them to get an anni?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-12, 02:06 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "But aren't SOJs still valuable because..."
we dont hav that many sojs on ladder to waste juz to spawn clone and the new currency would either be high runes(jah/ber/ohm/zod/cham) or ist runes
my bet would be on high runes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-13, 03:56 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "we dont hav that many sojs on ladder to..."
DarkXSavior said:
we dont hav that many sojs on ladder to waste juz to spawn clone and the new currency would either be high runes(jah/ber/ohm/zod/cham) or ist runes
my bet would be on high runes
I'm thinking prices are just going to be jacked up? That's what I'm seeing now... instead of a soj for the rare 40 hoto it'll be like 3 or w/e who knows
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alucard001