Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The Official Holidays Thread
Posted 2011-12-26, 11:53 PM
How was your Mdselctmas, Christmas, Harmonikka, or Kwanza? What did you do? What did you get?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-27, 10:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post "The Official Holidays Thread"
Hung out with the family. Drank. Ate food, got gift cards. Donated time at the homeless shelter. Life is good. Yourself?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-12-28, 01:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hung out with the family. Drank. Ate..."
My grandma and grandpa are both dead, so the Christmas Eve tradition we used to have is officially dead. Instead, that night I went out and (srsly) prayed for what was basically world peace. Then I slept.

Christmas day, I woke up at nearly 12, which is -not- how it usually goes. Almost every year - in fact - EVERY YEAR, I wake up at 8, then my cousin Amber at around 10 (she lives with us, for those who don't remember), then the Priestess at about 11. But by the time I was awake, they were both ready. Otherwise, it was the same as every Christmas.

I come downstairs, walk into the living room, where "24 hours of A Christmas Story" is on TV, and will be until it is done. I grab my stocking, sit down on the couch, and look through it. It's a cute little mouse stocking, and in it was a bunch of chocolate, $200, and a pretty cool camera (I'm forbidden to use it anywhere around the house, and at night time). Amber got the same, but a fancier camera than I got. Then we opened our presents.

Next came the presents.
-2 Disc Deluxe Edition of Constantine that comes with over 50 chapters of the Hellblazer comic book. I CAME HARD.
-Evagelion 2.22, 2 disc with over 40 minutes of extra junk. Again, I came.
-El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron (PS3), everything I've ever wanted in a video game. I came Jesus.
-Final Fantasy Dissidia 2012 (PSP). Play as over 9000 characters, including my favorite from FFXIII, Lightning!
-A bunch more candy.
-A new PSP, as my old one was broken.
-Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)
-A very big, warm, hoodie.

Then my girlfriend came over with out Satanist friend, Kenny and his girlfriend, Brandi. Kenny and Brandi had places to go, but they gave me and my girl a couple presents. She got a bunch of soup, and I got Pinkie Pie (see picture).
My girlfriend got me a Wii (which I already knew about, but don't tell her). To which I responded by giving her three games for the Wii. I got her a pretty ring and a turtle clippy thing, as well.
The Priestess then gave us exactly what we had both asked for - Nutella!

Spent the day hanging out with my girlfriend, before going to my Aunts' house. Uncle Johnny playing a game, Aunt Robin drunk off her ass, and my little cousin Crystal using the word "loser" in every sentence. It was nice.

The following day, me and my girl went with her friend Hannah to the mall, to which me and her got MLP t-shirts ordered. Today I went to my new friend Kieran's house and gave him $50 and he responded by ordering me a MLP hoodie right then and there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (508.3 KB, 6 views)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-28, 08:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My grandma and grandpa are both dead,..."
Pink Pie sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-12-28, 06:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Pink Pie sucks"
Pinkie Pie*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-28, 06:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Pinkie Pie*"
well for me i got a new jacket, 25 dollars, a giftcard, an 88 mazda rx7 convertable. nothing really much
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-12-28, 11:58 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "well for me i got a new jacket, 25..."
I usually get something a bit more fancy than what I got, but I'm disturbingly satisfied. The only thing I didn't like what that I had to fix Pinkie Pie's hair manually.

(Dat flash)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg much 004.jpg (506.6 KB, 5 views)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-29, 10:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I usually get something a bit more..."
What, the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-12-29, 12:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What, the fuck?"
She has curly hair in the show, but the toy came with extremely straight hair. It was bugging the crap out of me, so I fixed it. Now I just need to get a figurine for Gummy, her pet alligator.
Attached Images
File Type: png smile.png (458.1 KB, 0 views)
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-12-29 at 12:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-29, 05:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "She has curly hair in the show, but the..."
What .... The ..... Fuck .....
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-12-29, 07:01 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "What .... The ..... Fuck ....."
It's a cultural phenomenon amongst the young and unemployed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-12-29, 07:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's a cultural phenomenon amongst the..."
well good thing i think its gay ... cause its just stupid i say
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2011-12-29, 10:54 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "well good thing i think its gay ......"
If you watch the first two episodes, and pull it apart as a story, it's theatrically a very good opening to a show. Like, if they weren't ponies for eight year old girls, it would probably be incredibly popular among the fantasy genre. It's background story for the first two episodes involves a battle between two goddesses and a prophecy that the "evil" one would return. At the end of the episode one, she does. Episode two, they have to vanquish her.

It's actually pretty epic. A very similar thing happens the first two episodes of the second season, where the god of Chaos who was sealed away escapes and defeats the "good goddess".

Most other episodes are just cute, funny, and character development. But regardless, the show is very fleshed out. Like, on an unnecessary level.

/me not trolling
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-30, 10:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If you watch the first two episodes,..."
I got a new electric razor, a $25 giftcard to Wal-Mart, new loungepants, and coal. My brother literally put coal in a box and wrapped it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven