Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: What act do you hate the most?
I hate Act 1! 0 0%
I hate Act 2! 14 60.87%
I hate Act 3! 6 26.09%
I hate Act 4! 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Post What act do u hate?
Posted 2002-10-27, 07:22 AM
I am just wondering what act you hate the most.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-27, 07:28 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
get LoD so I can select Act 5 lol
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-10-27, 07:28 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
hehe, I would love to play act 5!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-27, 07:30 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Baal's laggy minions, and lets not forget what happens when you sit still too long, ancients are nice, blood runs are nice, pindle is nice, so I guess I would still choose act 4
as Lord of the Undead I feel it is my duty to EAT YOUR BRAINS! or at the very least DRINK YOUR BLOOD!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMestivo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mestivo

Posted 2002-10-27, 11:56 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Act 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-27, 12:28 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
act 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-27, 02:40 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Act 3 those MOTHER FUCKING NECRO DOLL BITCHES ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-27, 03:34 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
certainly act 2, act 2 u gotta get a lot of shit that takes a logn time when u need to power act
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:45 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
act5 cause of IM
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:47 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
ACT 2 suxxors because of teh cube/staff/and ammy takes as long as the rest of the acts just to get thru 2

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-28, 07:23 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Act 2 by far.

What Adrenachrome said..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-10-28, 10:24 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Act 2 no question, where rushes go to die......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-28, 01:58 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Super purple clown monkey kung fu mojo.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:21 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
If I'm playing by myself with something other than sorc? Act 3. If I'm rushing/being rushed? Act 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-28, 03:41 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
It should be act 4 for all. All the other acts have nothing bitchy in them, except undead dolls, and minions of destruction. Act 2? HAH! A good majority of people who rush use maphack, and even without maphack, I can get past act 2 in less than 10 minutes, thats with going through arcane and having to manually find the stuff. Act 4 is the ultimate melee killer, and diablo can kill lots of characters *cough zons cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-10-28, 04:46 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Diablo never killed my zon. Ever.

She's 100% legit / legit items (found all myself) too.
And I rush 1 person every day.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:26 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
D never killed me either... heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:28 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
never killed my zon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:14 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
act 2 sucks so much, like whatshisface said(no affence) bcuz when i rush my friends, he needs cube/staff/ammy/anotherstaff/ then kill duriel and when he dies and isnt there when i kill duriel, he doesnt get quest... so we gotta get it ALL again and its a pain in the ass at nm and hell cuz i dont got those wps...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:55 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "What act do u hate?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Dragoon
. Act 4 is the ultimate melee killer,.. *cough zons cough*

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome