Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

How do you travel from place to place
Posted 2004-06-12, 07:49 PM
How do you travel from a building to get outside or to go from a town to the world map? i sux lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NewbAtGames is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNewbAtGames is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NewbAtGames

Posted 2004-06-12, 08:04 PM in reply to NewbAtGames's post "How do you travel from place to place"
NewbAtGames said:
How do you travel from a building to get outside or to go from a town to the world map? i sux lol

Go into your third event lair.Then right click on the spot you want to teleport from.Now on the little menu it brings up pick teleport event.Then simply just pick wher you want it to take you to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ograx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenograx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ograx

Posted 2004-06-12, 08:09 PM in reply to ograx's post starting "Go into your third event lair.Then..."
My advice to you is to play around with your editor first.Learn a little by trial and error then read some tutorials and learn on from there.The possibilities are endless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ograx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenograx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ograx

Posted 2004-06-13, 01:16 AM in reply to ograx's post starting "Go into your third event lair.Then..."
Err, try not to double post. If you want to add to what you're saying, edit the message (the Edit button's on the line above your avatar). It's against Zelaron's rules to reply to yourself...

I'll also add that within an event, there's a "Teleport" command on Page 2 of the Event Commands list. You can use this as well (in fact, the "Place Teleport Event" option just does that instead of you doing it manually, with the default Hide/Show screen transitions)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube