Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Is this good?
Posted 2004-01-03, 12:10 PM
Ok, I was wondering if this is good. I have a MF sorc with 159% mf, level 66. She is doing a hell meph run about a minute and 15 seconds on average and in 10 runs the best item i found was a lidless, just wondering is this good and does anyone have any extra mf stuff I could maybe have or trade you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-03, 12:22 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
Try 2 get more mf. Once you find something go for shako, occulus. They make life a lot easier. At level 66 doind a hell meph run is 1:15 is pretty good. I think on an avg it takes 30-50 runs to find something of real value (i.e. gaze, shaftstop, shako), so on 10 if you found lidless that allright. Don't think I have any mf stuff to give or trade right now though...sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:16 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
Ok thank you, well i have an occy shako topazed, 34% mf magic boots, 21% gloves, 3% small charm and 6% large charm, overall now I have 188% mf and im lvl 70
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:22 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
i have about 470 mf:

P topazed shako (74)
occy (50)
rhyme shield (25)
goldwrap (30)
chance guards (37)
some boots (28--i think)
nagelring (25)
skullders (109--i think)
ammy (30)

and then some on charms and stuff

it works well 4 me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:50 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
ok ty, what is the best blocking tower for me to make rhyme out of?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-03, 03:05 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
an Aegis, if you can stomach the str requirement. Most people make 'em out of Troll Nests
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:43 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
Ill mf with you sometime if u like you can have drops ill show u what my sorc wears so you can get a good idea of what to look for or get. shes lvl 82 i belive
*eron or *Koz-TruFighter Whisper me sometime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TruPlyr123

Posted 2004-01-04, 09:40 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
Ok thank you TruPlyr123, I want to, my account name is on East, dunno what realm ur accnt is on, my accnt name is *BlinkerWinker I will msg you if I see you on, thanks again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:53 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
dam lvl 66 and you can take meph in a min 15 i find that impressive i am lvl 74 and have 215 mf and it takes me almost 2 mins probably because i kill all of the guys in durance lvl 3. which i like doing for a few reasons. the main one is that it makes it easier for me to kill meph and the second is that i seeem to find good stuff off of them such as a poison rainbow facet, and a 30% nagel pluse random skill charms. what kind of sorc are you and do you have any tips for how to kill meph fast, currently i use the method of drawing him to the moat and i just meteor him to death.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-01-08, 06:22 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
well I am a cold sorc, 13 in cold mastery max frozen orb and thunder storm then 13 in light mastery and max firewall... but that I found out blows and is a 1.09 sorc but what ownz is blizzard and glacial spike and max cold mastery, but i already started a lightning sorc cause insolence told me bout the blizzard and glacial spike thing and it ownz but he told me that before he found out about it and I already started my lightning sorc :-P so im maxing charged bolts, lightning, chain lightning and light mastery, he does 20K dmg with MF gear and im gonna start doing pindle runs and eld runs now though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:41 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
OMFG it's exterminator. I see you finally got LOD. (I'm so proud!)

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:55 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
I have had it for over a year, its just I came back from a 6 month break and got back like a week ago and starting up again. but thanks for remembering me :-) everyone thought I was dead ^__^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-08, 08:03 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
Haha YAY. Remember me?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-08, 08:06 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
not rly sry lol, only people I remember is king amazon and hellmonkey and the mods. But I gtg, hopefully tomarrow I will be able to connect to bnet, it gets to "Connecting to the Fastest Server" then it pops up a box saying Unable to connect, tried everything, reinstalling, repairing network connections, restarting comp, logging on different realms, logging on open bnet, nothing. Its been like that since last night at around 8:45 and I still cant log on :-/ anyway, cya tomarrow, maybe someone can help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-08, 08:07 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
You can have any shit that is on my sorc if you want, but you'll have to talk titus into getting on my account to give it to you, since I uninstalled diablo and I'm too lazy to reinstall it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-08, 08:14 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
ok awesome man thanks a lot, titus waddya say? will ya get on his accnt for him?

is it Titusfied? Titusmans? which?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-08, 08:35 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
Titusfied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-08, 10:31 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
I find that very impressive. Over the years that I have been playing D2 I've gotten better but I still suck when it comes to sorces...no matter what! I guess its just cause I'm to much of a offense and mana whore. My sorcs can ever handle what they can dish out. I'll die in Durance lvl2 before anything. I've seriously made over 4 mf sorcs. Ah well you cant be good at all games I suppose. My friends have ransaked most of my stuff, Ill take a look and see if I have any mf left...Are you west?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2004-01-09, 05:34 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Is this good?"
no, I am east, King Amazon I will PM titusfied about that, see if he will log onto ur accnt so I can get some goodies :-) thanks a lot man, Kaneda my AIM is JMusto0223 is you want any help you can talk to me. Or if u dont have AIM u can just PM me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator