View Single Post

Posted 2009-04-03, 04:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Which is my point, if a state rules a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Which is my point, if a state rules a drug legal, then it is legal in that state. The national law is a completely different venture, and the ways they are created/justified is by going off of state rulings, most of the time.
Now it sounds like you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Seriously.

States aren't sovereign entities. Just because state law legalizes something doesn't make it legal, especially not drugs. Drugs have been under federal control for over a 100 years, and the case I referred you to confirmed it. Considering that I literally gave you the case name explicating the law I can't understand how you can't get that.

Anyway, this is an open and shut case, I'm not arguing this anymore. Reference to the case is up there somewhere in one of my previous posts... this is honestly just like beating my head into a wall. Peace Zel, I'm out,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes