View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-13, 10:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You were invited to a Halloween party...."
In regards to the Halloween party, I just plain wouldn't go, but I won't be a poor sport.

In all honesty, if it was the best costume, I would continue to wear it, or a majority of it. I would have to take the mask and gloves off if those are involved.

It's funny you bring up these 2 scenarios, because my parents throw a Halloween party every year, and I don't dress up if I am not going to be comfortable with my costume. One time I was Snoop Dogg, I was painted black from head to toe, wore a do-rag, even bought a weighted gun just to have that feel as it was tucked in my belt. Almost everyone I came across thought I was really black.

And the dressing up for the job thing, I am doing that just now. I spent 120 bucks on a new dress belt, 2 shirts and 2 pairs of khakis that I will NEVER wear again, but the training part required "business casual". I did state that there are times when you must bend to the perceptions of others, or else you will go through life as a hobo.

EDIT: The weighted gun was a pellet gun, not a real one. But it almost weighed as much as a real gun.

EDIT 2: I also wanted to have cornrows to complete the look, but I didn't get them... I stayed dressed up though, because it was a bitch to wash all the coloring off...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...

Last edited by Draco2003; 2008-08-14 at 01:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003