View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-05, 12:05 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I believe that the name attribute on an..."
WetWired said:
I believe that the name attribute on an iframe is used as the window name, so simply adding a target attribute to the link indicating the name attribute of the iframe you want to target should do the trick. That said, iframes suck.
WW, that is the most sense you've ever made, iframes suck. Yes they do, I decided, not long after posting, that I was not going to use them. Too much work just for a bloody little bit, I will just make 28 pages of the same template I made. Much easier. By the way, I have successfully been a cheap rip off of phpBB3. Basically to skip any need for me to create a join script, I just use the forums script to join. Then I now have designed the site to read from the phpBB3 users, and that logs you in! Problem...I can't figure out how to simply display a name on each page if you are logged in, and if you are not, then another message. Err...I'll get around to it at some point, I think.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy