View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-08, 08:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Obviously you do not know the first..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Evolution does NOT teach that we came from monkeys, rather, that we changed and adapted in order to survive over the millenia.
But all the evilutionists will tell you that we did come from monkeys. Have you not seen the lineages?

[QUOTE[And evolution is seen around us all the time. Bacteria and viruses change and adapt to the antibiotics and antivirals we create every year so that a new one is needed to counteract the new strain.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying that things don't change and adapt. Definately bacterias and viruses change and there our mutations and stuff, but when a bacteria or a virus makes a person then you come talk to me.

Quote:
I firmly believe in evolution and creation, so you know that I'm not some random atheist.
You can't believe in both evilution and creation in the way that it is taut by the bible. From the sond of it you do seem like some random athiest.

Quote:
You are the one who needs to think for himself, seeing as how you do NOT understand a thing about evolution.
I understand plenty of evilution. Having things change from something they are not. Just tell me the last time that one thing was seen giving birth to something totally different. Show me once when a dog changed into a platypus and I'll believe you.

Also, EVILoution leads to lawlessness and genocide. If only the strong are supposed to survive, why don't we just kill of all the weak ones? Your THEORY is EVIL so I'm going to call it eviloution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hovind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhovind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hovind