View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-08, 08:24 PM in reply to hovind's post "Eviloution is fiction. God created us..."
Saying that evolution is fiction is a little far fetched. There is strong scientific evidence of evolution present in many things. I do agree with you on a few things, though. I believe that we were created by God. I also agree that if we did evolve from monkeys, where is that definitive evidence? That missing link. I see large quantities of dinosaur/bird links but not many monkey/man links. And if we evolved from monkeys, why haven't the monkeys died out like the dinosaurs with birds?

But, to paraphrase Stan off of South Park, maybe evolution is the answer to how and not why?

EDIT: (I would like to state for my own safety, I'm referring to the evolution he's thinking of. I understand the theory itself. For example, humans have evolved from needing wisdom teeth given we do not need to chew untenderized meat. Or whatever the devil they're for.)

Last edited by Wed-G; 2008-08-08 at 08:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G